Thendral

Thendral update Wednesday Dec 14th: - Page 3

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

KP said he will teach Charu a hard lesson - but how and when? Instead he is doing everything Charu instructs him to do to separate T & T. πŸ˜ If only TA will listen and support T infront of KP and psycho. God! don't tell me TA will pack T back to Chennai and comfort Charu for Thulsi oda so called insults to tarnish her (Charu) pure image..!!...

This is what is going to happen chech...what else this TA will decide, but it is good only for few things...
1) she can continue her studies.
2) Deepa and ppl who are true will support her(atleast mental support) except losers like GW, padma, lav etc..

I wish she is very stable and does not lose hope, may what come and continue her studies well and take a break from all these and completely focus on her studies and let the trio mentals think T paved way for C and go propose to TA and him get his lifetime treat and let him come back to T.
Till then I wish T should not go to TA begging him for pardon for whatever she did was right. Let him learn the true colours of the losers all by himself..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think, a big rift between  T and TA is going to happen because of T bringing up the adoption and KP lying about T 's request to be sent back to chennai. TA will pack her off to chennai and T disgusted with TA will come to Mm's house. KP will start misbehaving and that is the time TA will come to know the truth, by then it will be too late. T will not go back to TA. Their separation will happen. T will move on to become a successful professional while TA will be a useless jobless guy. Forgive me folks, from this point I don't know how to take the story further.
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As Shubba said , if TA sends back T to MM's house, it is good. T can continue her studies.And TA will come to know about Pei and KP himself.
But when Deepa and T were talking, Deepa said when T is trying to cure mental Charu, let T not become mental. And AnnaJay said more shocking events are going to happen than before.
Is Charu and KP going to provoke T and try to prove that T is mental ? 😲Oh God No...😭
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I dont think T will move on (though I wish they show that) as she did tell her father that she will not leave TA's house at any cost and considering she even agreed to give up her studies... However, she might go back to GW house and find a way to solve the problems. It would be nice if she actually goes to TPS house and she gives her support and helps her deal with TA and show how she was so generous to both Bhuvana's kids. She also understands what it means to have someone snatch her husband. 
That would be perfect till TA comes crawling to T
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

This is what is going to happen chech...what else this TA will decide, but it is good only for few things...
1) she can continue her studies.
2) Deepa and ppl who are true will support her(atleast mental support) except losers like GW, padma, lav etc..

I wish she is very stable and does not lose hope, may what come and continue her studies well and take a break from all these and completely focus on her studies and let the trio mentals think T paved way for C and go propose to TA and him get his lifetime treat and let him come back to T.
Till then I wish T should not go to TA begging him for pardon for whatever she did was right. Let him learn the true colours of the losers all by himself..

Now Thulasi knows fully well that Charu is all out to destroy her marriage and her "poor" husband is going to fall into the trap. Ippidi irrukumbo eppidi Thuls is to concentrate in her studies?. I mean no wife will be able to take it easy when she knows the danger that is going to take place. Thulasi loves TA  and she is not going to let that cheap woman to win this tug of love..!! 😲

Ok...lets hope that TA will hear with his own ears the conversation between KP/Charu as to how they have cleverly managed to send Thuls off to Chennai. And he must also hear of Charu's next step into securing a place in TA' s heart.πŸ˜ƒ
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good update Thendralfan! Thanks😊

Sad twist πŸ˜‘ though it was kind of expected one...this idiotic KP will talk against C only when she stops giving $...looks like he will do any nonsense for his "moneypoorani" C...and she is not going to stop giving $ for now as she has no reasons to stop...looks like this will continue for a while πŸ˜” 

The track moving faster and i have a feel that T will find abt KP's fake parents and inform GP or VR ...now her first target should be betrayer KP...he is worse than pei πŸ˜‘😑

As few of us thought a month back that our hero is acting, looks like NO...hez a real dumboπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This twist is good for T NOW she knows Kesav is C's adiyaal...with all innocence she trusted him...Even if T comes to chennai it is good for her, she has continue her studies, be with her supporters (D, GP and few others), and leave TA to find things by himself...😈😑

Only thing i want is, T should not cry during the discussion in park today...she trusts TA, so she should act and agree to everything what he says, that will irritate psycho to the core...😳
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

I dont think T will move on (though I wish they show that) as she did tell her father that she will not leave TA's house at any cost and considering she even agreed to give up her studies... However, she might go back to GW house and find a way to solve the problems. It would be nice if she actually goes to TPS house and she gives her support and helps her deal with TA and show how she was so generous to both Bhuvana's kids. She also understands what it means to have someone snatch her husband. 

That would be perfect till TA comes crawling to T

Provided TPS can offer a secured and attractive employment with fringe benefits to TA in Chennai. Also will Charu let go of TA now when Thulsi is fully aware of her motives?. But we are not sure of TA's present emotional status after KP blaming Thulsi for bad mouthing abt Charu, his future wife to be..!!  Let us hope TA doesn't send his wife back to Chennai - all her (Thuls) hard work into getting TA to be nice to her once again has gone down the drain...😭
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@hema - I dont think the CT's will take risk of showing T as a mentally disturbed one and put her in asylum level as her college would start anytime soon...so more possibilty only for T/T separaion for good like ruby said and they wont risk with her education yet again knowing our reactions...

@sue chech - she cant concentrate,  u r right...but i want her to use that as a diversion factor as she completely know TA wont go behing C anytime even if he goes to the level of hating her, may whatever...at some point C has to comeout with her feelings for TA and he will learn that time.. So T has got no other choice than to cry or to be confident and concentratre on her studies..second one is better though..lets see
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Kutty, sometime back i too wanted T to be in TPS house...it would be good if TA requests TPS to accommodate T...even if TA is sending her back to chennai, he will not send her just like that without proper arrangements for her stay...

this time atleast TA should get 1 % of doubt on C, so he might send T back and start drilling by himself...am i asking for too much?πŸ˜•

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jan50

I think, a big rift between  T and TA is going to happen because of T bringing up the adoption and KP lying about T 's request to be sent back to chennai. TA will pack her off to chennai and T disgusted with TA will come to Mm's house. KP will start misbehaving and that is the time TA will come to know the truth, by then it will be too late. T will not go back to TA. Their separation will happen. T will move on to become a successful professional while TA will be a useless jobless guy. Forgive me folks, from this point I don't know how to take the story further.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...their love is too strong...Charu can try all her tricks under the sun...she won't be able to secure a place in TA's heart nor is she able to separate them permanently. His heart is only for his kuttyma...even if he were to be annoyed with her. I hope Charu will make a desastrous move by approaching TA to accept her into his life - while degrading and condemning Thulsi...TA shd be able to see the other side of Charu - realising his mistake for not placing his full trust in Thulasi.πŸ˜ƒ TA neengallum kuttima-vum Chennai-kku odeedinggo...!!πŸ˜‰ Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago