Thendral

Thendral update Wednesday Dec 14th:

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the fast update..

An episode coming straight to the point without wasting any time..Thats great at least.

The CT have really hit it off with this track.. T nailed this time by pei and two things stand against her.

one TA asked her what happened in the night and T withheld (all in good intenn) and second refusing to tell abt KP's visit to TA (again worrying at TA's reaction if she did divulge te matter). Since T did not reveal KP's visit to TA, it is going to be very diff for her to convince TA even with truth on her side.  The CT are showing very well what happens when partners keep matters hidden from their spouses and listen to any third party even if their intentions seem right. Earlier we had TA keeping things from T and now T is having to do the same for whatever reason.
KP is going to come out a pauper because of this and lesser said abt pei the better.  In all this TA's roller coaster ride by his supposedly best friend has begun...TA is sure jinxed with friends...his so-called friends from anand, thru joseph and now pei.
T's convo with deepa again revealed the real T, no matter what and as she said , her inherent good will for all is sure to take TT thru this succesfully, albeit a rough ride, i guess from the look of it!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!! 😃 🤗

It was a super fast episode.

Yovvv KP...you can just jump from mountain top than doing this...Someone please kill this Keshav Uncle 😡 ...Such a liar to the core...lies are flowing like waterfalls from this loser's mouth...Grr i hate this loser more than psycho...Psycho sonna his brain enga 😡...i want TA or VR to slap this guy left and right...anyways this is going to make TA more angry only when he get to know about psycho😕...what a super innocent look this psycho had 😡.

TA is going to get mad at T for acting and psycho is going to nicely hide about her super duper begging😡...let her dance to the max...the more and more they play with TA in the name of guilty feeling the more and more he going to hate all losers i think😕...again psycho is acting super innocent infront of him😡...Psycho cant always win.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thank you thendral fan for a very quick ,nice update. I kind of expected Chaaru to pull another one of her useless tricks. But was surprised T let loose her guard. Probably she was gloating over her victory  any way she is not a pro yet on this Chaaru kind of games, but will learn fast. I hope I am not imagining , I detected a determined look on her face after Chaaru gave her a smug look. I don't know what T's next step should be. Should she come out in the open or continue acting. Here after she should always have a re order or a camera with her hidden underneath her blouse.
Why can't all these people who know about Chaaru and Gw games come together.when is this going to happen?Do you think KP will pull something out most unexpectedly against Chaaru, just as we are thinking T has been set up and put on spot. Please Kumaran sir , no more torture for T. From now on what is entertaining for the viewers is bad guys losing. Let T have other challenges and not just from Chaaru and Gw.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Hema for the Awesome update!🤗

I think this is going to the big and final fight between TA/T before Thulz will be sent to Chennai by TA😒.

I think KP is going to create a new story about Thulz suspecting Charu and add some more extra spice to it from the things that happenned in Pei house😡. The orphan thing will come out from the emotional drama Pei is going to enact tomorrow and TA is going to be terrible upset and angry because Charu once promised TA not to reveal this to anyone and T brought it up🤢.

KP seriously deserves a severe punishment. Hope TA along with VR and Gayathri will give him nicely too when the climax unfolds. Just for the money, this idiot is talking full lies. He is more annoying than Pei.

Hopefully from tomorrow's drama, Thulz will face the problem with confidence and won't be a cry baby😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

Charu's final game has begun from today, its going to be shown for 5-9 weeks depends on other tracks. What we need here is patience, theres alot more events to be take place in upcoming weeks which are going to be more shocking than what we seen so far. All roads are leading to a positive note, so watch with patience!
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

The orphan thing will come out from the emotional drama Pei is going to enact tomorrow and TA is going to be terrible upset and angry because Charu once promised TA not to reveal this to anyone and T brought it up🤢. 

Thanks Hema for a superfast and lovely update.

Good thing that today the story was revolving around the main characters.As you all said I too feel that this will be the last drama that Psycho is enacting before the truth comes out. But this could be a  terrible one forTulasi till finally she wins.

@Pearl even I was thinking that the Orphan thing might be something using which Psycho can corner Tulasi and looks like thats what Psycho is going to do.

If she reveals that Tulasi hurted her by saying she is an orphan and that is why she couldnt sleep yesterday, TA is going to be really  upset with Tulasi. Also if  the Psycho says that T still suspects her then our brainless hero might even ask Tulasi to goto Chennai alone.

Also KP might turn the plate and say Tulasi requested him to send TA and her back to Chennai since she doubts Charu then thats it, TA might even slap Tulasi .

So looks like both the Psychos are going to trap Tulasi...and create a split between T and T.

hmmm... for somedays we didnt see Tulasi crying at all but aduku ellam sethu vachi she is going to cry I think. 😭
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Hema for the superb update.. 🤗

Charu's next plan.. I too think this will be the last fight between T&T.. This time Thulasi may be sent to Chennai alone and there may be some twist to end this track.. 

Our hero should be with some sense and support his Thulasi atleast now that she did not tell all these.. but lets see.. we cannot expect this from TA as he is always guilty when he thinks of Charu.. As Tanu said.. he will hate more and more for feeling guilty now.. and this will be reverse with Thulasi.. as he is starting to get angry at Thulasi.. he will feel more and more guilty for his activities now.. 

This KP, he is acting towards Charu to take all the money and then finally ruin her life.. Here rather than Charu, KP is the real villan... Charu at least is doing all these with her pshyconess.. but this KP even after knowing her mental illness and her intentions towards T&T.. he is acting to the tunes of Charu, to grab all the money from her.. OMG waiting to see TA, GP and VR's reaction towards KP when they come to know the real truth of KP..

Anyhow, I want Thulasi to be bold and face every situation.. As she came to know Charu's plan with her looks at the end.. Lets see.. So somehow track is moving off very well and fast.. ope this track comes to end soon.. 
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank u Thendral fan for the superb update...

Charu's next mission attacking TA emotionally... ah? I wonder why Tuls poured out everything to that KP ? He is gonna suffer for all these!

habba Charu and her innocent face? what an acting? I also agree with you all the director has ended the episode with a determined look in Tuls face.. She must be bold enough to face these as she might have expected anything when  Deepa warned.

If KP had recorded her talks in his phone and show it to TA? ayyo too much tension...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you hema for the wonderful update...u have given it a start for the psycho track to end...its moving fast...good..good...
KP ku kudutha adi is working nicely pola...immediately came up with a plan to trap T...come on T why cant u just try slapping him and he will take his lies back and speak only truth...he needs one for lying like this...
T is pure at heart..her talks to deepa justified her talks to Charu..the way she feels for her and her guilty feeling..she was just awesome...now we can very well write TA is really lucky to have T as his wife...and i hope TA also proves that T shd feel she s lucky to have him..yet again though he alr proved many at times...
so lets see what kp tells and how ta s going to react for it and how T s going to handle as C has made her move very right this time...but T can ask him to show his mob for the call evidence to kp...why arent they thkg all these when truth is on their side..so lets see what is going to happen..as long as its fast its good and we can watch it with a wait for psycho to get caught by TA and his reaction ofcourse matters a lot...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago