Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:Path clear to court w clear conscious! (Page 4)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Music ...I agree
Shwetsy...like you said...
I just hope things are what they seem - La should remain positive - the creatives should not twist her character into a negative one.
Unless ...CVs really change La's character...I have not doubted her intentions...

Princess...Yes...you are right...Anaj's whole life revolves around her puja path, rona, dhona and faith...I hope they develop her character too...instead of always being where she is...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ZuzanaSillyPeppersbk2

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush!!
Great post, the part about Anjali, bang on! If I was around her, I swear I would shake her till her brain rattled and make her realize just what a dirtbag her husband is and how she doesn't need him, but alas!

I'm really keen on Arnav and Lavanya's relationship henceforth. Where does it stand now? Good friends? Awkward past.. Just employs. I think Lavanya has found a loyal friend who will always look out for her, Arnav being a Scorpio (like you figured), I really really really really want the CVs to acknowledge their friendship when she leaves and have him really appreciate true friendship and always be on the lookout for her, he owes it to her. CVs if you're listening, please make Lavanya's last scenes very friendly and make Arnav be somewhat affected..

I honestly don't know where the show stands now. IPKKND is moving away from its basis. First their plot moved with such a slow pace it wasn't hard to figure out what would happen to Arnav and Khushi when Shyam's truth would be out. Now, that it is out, the track is plain AWKWARD. I'm really disappointed. I really really expect the screen to split when Arnav and Anjali find out about Shyam, please CVs.
This awkward turn for the number of TRPs is just sad. I've said it before, I'll say it again, this track and what Arnav does with it, really establishes the show's real grounding and how popular it will be in the New Year. If it is a weird resolve like "gang up" or "fake hate", its pure disappointment because where Khushi likes being "oh so dramatic", its way out of Arnav's league and he cringes at the though of it, Payash track was proof. He's short-temprerd, rash and ruthless when it comes to achieving, I want him to be heartless ywhen Shyam's truth comes out and no not just to Shyam, but to the world avec Khsuhi, he needs to be hit again and see not much has changed since his parents died, that's how you built his character CVs please I beg you to stick with it.

Sush, I really want to hear your comments and analysis on this and not just 2 lines, like a detailed one.. This track is bothering me and I need analysis lol! Please =)

xx

Edited by sugar_babe - 14 December 2011 at 12:13pm

gilgameshsun2011aa123.80-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sush!!

Hey Sugar_babe...Sorry for short answers on many posts...Just can't manage spending as much time on IF as I would like...many things to do...
Great post, the part about Anjali, bang on! If I was around her, I swear I would shake her till her brain rattled and make her realize just what a dirtbag her husband is and how she doesn't need him, but alas!

True That!
I'm really keen on Arnav and Lavanya's relationship henceforth. Where does it stand now? Good friends? Awkward past.. Just employs. I think Lavanya has found a loyal friend who will always look out for her, Arnav being a Scorpio (like you figured), I really really really really want the CVs to acknowledge their friendship when she leaves and have him really appreciate true friendship and always be on the lookout for her, he owes it to her. CVs if you're listening, please make Lavanya's last scenes very friendly and make Arnav be somewhat affected..

I think a segment of the population...(counting myself in)...likes the carefree, positive nature of La's character and a simple heart not a manipulative one...so hopefully the CVs want to keep at least a charcater like her in the show...to bing that in...Yes...Khushi is also positive but her character is burdened with so many things it can't be this and that too...So yes, I hope they keep her in...the show not as Arnies romantic interest but a friend...
I honestly don't know where the show stands now. IPKKND is moving away from its basis. First their plot moved with such a slow pace it wasn't hard to figure out what would happen to Arnav and Khushi when Shyam's truth would be out. Now, that it is out, the track is plain AWKWARD. I'm really disappointed. I really really expect the screen to split when Arnav and Anjali find out about Shyam, please CVs.
I agree what makes IPKKND interesting is the intensity...what ever they do...they can not mellow it down...I think the CVs are smart enough to understand that.

This awkward turn for the number of TRPs is just sad. I've said it before, I'll say it again, this track and what Arnav does with it, really establishes the show's real grounding and how popular it will be in the New Year. If it is a weird resolve like "gang up" or "fake hate", its pure disappointment because where Khushi likes being "oh so dramatic", its way out of Arnav's league and he cringes at the though of it, Payash track was proof. He's short-temprerd, rash and ruthless when it comes to achieving, I want him to be heartless ywhen Shyam's truth comes out and no not just to Shyam, but to the world avec Khsuhi, he needs to be hit again and see not much has changed since his parents died, that's how you built his character CVs please I beg you to stick with it.
Sugar...fake hate fizzles the show out...ain't going to happen...Payash track was rushed, and Arhi ganging up was a little out of the ordinary...but thats not the MO of this show...although payash track did have some of Arnies swaggers at te end ...so that kind of fitted the bill.
So,I think the intesity will be there...Now the qustion is what will be the reason for the intensity...something bad has to happen to Anj...to bring all those emotions out in Arnie...so that will happen..and Shyam will be the cause of it...Kushi will have her role to play knowingly or unknowingly ...and Arhi story and their intesity will be defined that way...So a marriage has to happen...the only question is how many weeks they spend in fun and frolic before getting tothat part again...

Sush, I really want to hear your comments and analysis on this and not just 2 lines, like a detailed one.. This track is bothering me and I need analysis lol! Please =)

There you have it...I am not sure even if the CVs are clear on exactly how they will make all this happenBig smile
xx

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 1:51pm

sun2011sugar_babeZuzanasbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hey Sush,
A perfect and matured way to say goodbye and break a relationship... For the first time I felt for LA truly... will give Sana 7.5/10 for acting as for me it wasnt that powerful .. or rather Shud I say it was kind of weak in front of Barun.. but nonetheless Sana was able to make the whole scene look real and impressive... ! Dialogues were apt.. crisp and to the point... !

Like La, Khushi also pleaded with Anj to not break the news of her broken engagement to any one else...To let payash engagement happen... I would say...her reason was less strong than La'a...Nani will not stop Payash's engagement because Khushi's broke...but may be she is thinking about the questions itwill lead to...and it will then be difficult for her to hide the reason...just may be there is some sign of logic..Ermm

Khushi somewhere knows that Anjali is a psychic character...and the news wud lead her to depression or suicide.. so she is keeping mum... there's no other logic there... but... but... Why Khushi is promising to Anjali that her marriage wud remain intact .. no logic or just blabbered something or she is planning on some rehab for SNAKE... it's CRAP... Ouch
Not telling about her broken engagement is just to keep everyone happy and not letting any sadness come in between the festivities happening everywhere.. but I at least HOPE that she tell Anjali that the "GUY" was a cheater and married ... no need telling that it was ur hubby... but give out some part of the TRUTH ..
Why cant she tell this to Arnav... She is able to understand the signs so well.. then when she asked for a sign in the temple y'day and Arnav called.. why she didnt understand that this is DM's sign that Arnav needs to be involved... Khushi's intelligence questions my intelligence sometimes LOL

Cheers,
Monsi

Ha ha...Monsi loved the way you put it...
 Khushi's intelligence questions my intelligence sometimes LOL

Is Anj that unstable to commit suicide because her scum bag husband was lusting after another girl?  And Khushi...she is promising that Anj marriage will be intact...on what basis? Lugta hei Arnie "playing God" infection has been transmitted to KKG...even before there was any exchange of saliva ...as the kiss never happened...LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinsun2011monsi08

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sush!!

Hey Sugar_babe...Sorry for short answers on many posts...Just can't manage spending as much time on IF as I would like...many things to do...

True That!

I think a segment of the population...(counting myself in)...likes the carefree, positive nature of La's character and a simple heart not a manipulative one...so hopefully the CVs want to keep at least a charcater like her in the show...to bing that in...Yes...Khushi is also positive but her character is burdened with so many things it can't be this and that too...So yes, I hope they keep her in...the show not as Arnies romantic interest but a friend...
I agree what makes IPKKND interesting is the intensity...what ever they do...they can not mellow it down...I think the CVs are smart enough to understand that.

Sugar...fake hate fizzles the show out...ain't going to happen...Payash track was rushed, and Arhi ganging up was a little out of the ordinary...but thats not the MO of this show...although payash track did have some of Arnies swaggers at te end ...so that kind of fitted the bill.
So,I think the intesity will be there...Now the qustion is what will be the reason for the intensity...something bad has to happen to Anj...to bring all those emotions out in Arnie...so that will happen..and Shyam will be the cause of it...Kushi will have her role to play knowingly or unknowingly ...and Arhi story and their intesity will be defined that way...So a marriage has to happen...the only question is how many weeks they spend in fun and frolic before getting tothat part again...

There you have it...I am not sure even if the CVs are clear on exactly how they will make all this happenBig smile
xx

Thanks Sush!!
Your optimism is appreciated, it helped take away that sadness after today's episode! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Anajli on the other hand ...unknowingly preferred to be dellusional...about her husband...She says...she is nothing without him...Why such a low self esteem Anj? You are an educated, good looking, well to do woman with a strong family support behind you...You don't need a low life to make you worth anything... Why do women think this way? This upsets me...Disapprove

AGree..I just mentioned this hope in other thread that...
If khsuhi is confronting Arnav about Shyam's truth because she saw Anjali is very weak and blind...but knowing khushi ...Khushi will feel relieved if she will tell to some Raizada about the fact. I am thinking she will go to arnav with this truth. Arnav will not be harsh on her..he will understand khushi and the consequences of anjali on it. They may team up..and looking Khushi's confidence and support Arnav will be prepared. Khushi may make Anjali lttle strong giving some doses of reaching out of home things...Like joining ofice, knowing things etc..Khushi did an impossible thing with both Arnav and Lavanya...brought them connected to family since both were leaving them. Made both caring and loving to others. respecting others..considering things as family.

I have no doubt if CVvs turn the storyupsode down because of TRPs...ArHI may team up for shyam's revealation and support Anjali.

Hi @Shastradahari...It seems unlikely to me that she will tell Arnav anything on her own..She is concerned that he may get very very angry and she has seen his rage...

I think CVs will keep Arhi story...having ups and downs...I doubt if it will be all good kind of story...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

The first time he was genuinely concerned abt her, and ironically, it was the moment where they were breaking up. I found the scene incredibly sweet. And even after that, she's thinking abt his family. Kudos to the CVs, for giving her a dignified closure, and it's so rare to see characters like La on Indian tv, who despite being a third angle, don't turn negative.

I agree. During those last few minutes of dialogue between them, it occurred to me that ASR and LA could actually now go on to have a very happy married life together. They have both evolved into better people.  And, interestingly, it is down to KKG's influence on them both.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Arnav and Lavanya stole the show today, my respect for both characters grew! Arnav impressed me with the way he acknowledged the fact he was wrong to Lavanya not only with what just happened but on the whole, he realized he has never been fair to her. For Arnav, this was a huge revelation as he is hardly someone who ever admits he was wrong. It seems Khushi has brought out the positive sides to both characters as Lavanya handled her break up maturely and with dignity. Kudos to both!

Sadly Khushi can learn a thing or two from what she taught Arnav and Lavanya. Khushi was told by both Payal and Bua to go forward with the truth yet one look at Anjali's state was enough to stop that from happening. Khushi is foolish to want to keep Anjali's marriage in tact considering what a snake Shyam is. Shyam doesn't deserve Anjali's love nor should Anjali be going out of her way to pray for him after what he's done. Khushi's actions are going to cost her dearly, not only her but Payal as well. I hope Payal comes forward with the truth, why start her new life by keeping secrets?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana-Sush-

Go to top