Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:Path clear to court w clear conscious! (Page 3)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Yep! Round of applause to Lavanya, and to Sana. Clap LOVED her.

It was truly sad to see how she knew it all along, but admitted that she was pretending to believe in something that never existed. Ouch And cause she was so scared of that reality, she had been avoiding it. And finally ASR came out clean with his feelings, and genuinely felt sorry for all that he did to her for the very first time. The first time he was genuinely concerned abt her, and ironically, it was the moment where they were breaking up. I found the scene incredibly sweet. And even after that, she's thinking abt his family. Kudos to the CVs, for giving her a dignified closure, and it's so rare to see characters like La on Indian tv, who despite being a third angle, don't turn negative. It was SO good to see that. And though she was shown to be a bimbo, she has just good and pure intentions. So can't help but feel bad.

Anjali needs to be sent to a psychiatrist or someone. Her dialogue "hum unke bagair kuch nahin" was just so pathetic. Why oh why. And the reaction to the mangalsutra was just so retarded, and forced.

Khushi's digging her own grave by not telling Anjali. Though it's understandable that she can't tell Anjali just yet, she better start thinking of telling others at RM. There's no use at all making Anjali believe in the farce that her marriage is. Don't tell me the CVs plan to show the Guptas keep quiet thinking that Shyam will sudhrofy, and Anjali can't live without her husband.

Hi Ishita!! Totally agree with you on this...

Why are they making Anj so insecure?  I hate it when people are dellusional...and refuse to recognize what can not be fixed...Why can't we all be mature adults?

As much as I like Khushi's character...this is a major flaw in hers that pretends that every thing is what you pretend it to be...Just sweeping things under the carpet...doesn't fix them...

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011aa123.80

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by aa123.80

Yep! Round of applause to Lavanya, and to Sana. Clap LOVED her.

It was truly sad to see how she knew it all along, but admitted that she was pretending to believe in something that never existed. Ouch And cause she was so scared of that reality, she had been avoiding it. And finally ASR came out clean with his feelings, and genuinely felt sorry for all that he did to her for the very first time. The first time he was genuinely concerned abt her, and ironically, it was the moment where they were breaking up. I found the scene incredibly sweet. And even after that, she's thinking abt his family. Kudos to the CVs, for giving her a dignified closure, and it's so rare to see characters like La on Indian tv, who despite being a third angle, don't turn negative. It was SO good to see that. And though she was shown to be a bimbo, she has just good and pure intentions. So can't help but feel bad.

Anjali needs to be sent to a psychiatrist or someone. Her dialogue "hum unke bagair kuch nahin" was just so pathetic. Why oh why. And the reaction to the mangalsutra was just so retarded, and forced.

Khushi's digging her own grave by not telling Anjali. Though it's understandable that she can't tell Anjali just yet, she better start thinking of telling others at RM. There's no use at all making Anjali believe in the farce that her marriage is. Don't tell me the CVs plan to show the Guptas keep quiet thinking that Shyam will sudhrofy, and Anjali can't live without her husband.

Why are they making Anj so insecure?  I hate it when people are dellusional...and refuse to recognize what can not be fixed...Why can't we all be mature adults?

As much as I like Khushi's character...this is a major flaw in hers that pretends that every thing is what you pretend it to be...Just sweeping things under the carpet...doesn't fix them...

I attribute the low self esteem of Anji to her physical disability and a broken engagement... we don't know their past...  both ASR & Anji suffered  when they were down out out... ASR drew strength while Anji became weak... she may have been subjected to taunts and many may have refused marriage due to her physical disability... perhaps it was only Shyam (little does she know he came for the moolah) who came forward to marry her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011spsharmilaZuzanaaa123.80-Sush-

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I loved how La's character played out today but I'm not sure its because of Khushi's influence... However, I do think may be "not telling the family" part was Khushi's training about family values... La was superb today, I hate to give credit to Khushi for this...just saying!  

I really felt pity for Anjali today.  I mean she is so blindly in love... she saw a sign and completely broke down, don't even wanna imagine what happens when she finds out the truth!!! give me chills...
can't think of ways to fix her character... may be some serious therapy sessions... may be hypnosis...
I can't get myself excited about the engagement episode, I think its going to be painful to see the two girls hurting but putting on a fake smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinsun2011aa123.80-Sush-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hey Sush,
A perfect and matured way to say goodbye and break a relationship... For the first time I felt for LA truly... will give Sana 7.5/10 for acting as for me it wasnt that powerful .. or rather Shud I say it was kind of weak in front of Barun.. but nonetheless Sana was able to make the whole scene look real and impressive... ! Dialogues were apt.. crisp and to the point... !

Like La, Khushi also pleaded with Anj to not break the news of her broken engagement to any one else...To let payash engagement happen... I would say...her reason was less strong than La'a...Nani will not stop Payash's engagement because Khushi's broke...but may be she is thinking about the questions itwill lead to...and it will then be difficult for her to hide the reason...just may be there is some sign of logic..Ermm

Khushi somewhere knows that Anjali is a psychic character...and the news wud lead her to depression or suicide.. so she is keeping mum... there's no other logic there... but... but... Why Khushi is promising to Anjali that her marriage wud remain intact .. no logic or just blabbered something or she is planning on some rehab for SNAKE... it's CRAP... Ouch
Not telling about her broken engagement is just to keep everyone happy and not letting any sadness come in between the festivities happening everywhere.. but I at least HOPE that she tell Anjali that the "GUY" was a cheater and married ... no need telling that it was ur hubby... but give out some part of the TRUTH ..
Why cant she tell this to Arnav... She is able to understand the signs so well.. then when she asked for a sign in the temple y'day and Arnav called.. why she didnt understand that this is DM's sign that Arnav needs to be involved... Khushi's intelligence questions my intelligence sometimes LOL

Cheers,
Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 14 December 2011 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaZuzanaaa123.80-Sush-SillyPeppersbk2

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by MsUniverse

I attribute the low self esteem of Anji to her physical disability and a broken engagement... we don't know their past...  both ASR & Anji suffered  when they were down out out... ASR drew strength while Anji became weak... she may have been subjected to taunts and many may have refused marriage due to her physical disability... perhaps it was only Shyam (little does she know he came for the moolah) who came forward to marry her...

Sush: Totally agree. I hate the abla naari portrayal. They make her look so pathetic.
And yep, Khushi doesn't realise that everything doesn't turn out good in the end. Somethings just aren't meant to be.

@LadyLaLa: Yeah, that's probable.But seeing the kind of family support she has, and the fact that she's capable of taking care of herself very well, the whole "i'm nothing without my husband" and attributing her very existence to Shyam is too far fetched in my opinion. She makes it sound as if there's a huge defect in her and that she doesn't deserve Shyam. Wish she'd not be so miserable abt herself. But yep, the reason you gave is probably it. It's just that seeing women portrayed this way is annoying.

Edited by aa123.80 - 14 December 2011 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hiya Sush!

La was indeed show stealer today!

I liked her feeble attempt 2 change the topic knowing wat was about to come...trying 2 hold on to the facade when it was evident for her dat it was no more...
I loved the entire scene...nothing more can be said, touchy n dialogs were perfect!
Khushi, I agree with wat u said...She always belittles her sufferings and  looks up to others...
And ironically her family never worried about it..but the one who can do nothing (who may turn situation even worse)is worrying about called off engagement
ASR took first step in walking towards his love...or I felt like dat..but La deserved it !  Finally he realized dat was a foul play!
And Anjali...huh! Her married life revolves around Poojas,vrats,symbolisms and not around hubby or trust on dat hubby!
Nothing to be added more
Brilliant post...

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzanavasirajuaa123.80-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=DCgirl]
I loved how La's character played out today but I'm not sure its because of Khushi's influence... However, I do think may be "not telling the family" part was Khushi's training about family values... La was superb today, I hate to give credit to Khushi for this...just saying!  

I really felt pity for Anjali today.  I mean she is so blindly in love... she saw a sign and completely broke down, don't even wanna imagine what happens when she finds out the truth!!! give me chills...
can't think of ways to fix her character... may be some serious therapy sessions... may be hypnosis...
I can't get myself excited about the engagement episode, I think its going to be painful to see the two girls hurting but putting on a fake smile.

[/QUOTE]

Hey DC girl!  Yes...I agree...it would be overreaching t give the whole credit to Khushi...people change but not that much...I think some where alog the line CVs have just made LA a very clear hearted, positive person...I love to see a character like hers in the manipulative world of Indian soaps...

Therapy for Anj...?yYup good ideaLOL
Or may be she should spend some girl time with Payal and Khushi...bot of them are quite clear about men not defining what they want to do...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 14 December 2011 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlsun2011sbk2

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I would say this episode belonged to Lavanya.Her maturity in handling such a crucial situation has to be applauded.
ASR was back to the guy I used to admire.

Anjali !!! !!!.ufff...dumb,dumber,dumbest...is there anything else apart from that to say I wonder.
And Khushi,well her logic and her selflessness in an immature way will cost her dearly in future.
Lets see what happens from here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011aa123.80-Sush-

Go to top