Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Anajli on the other hand ...unknowingly preferred to be dellusional...about her husband...She says...she is nothing without him...Why such a low self esteem Anj? You are an educated, good looking, well to do woman with a strong family support behind you...You don't need a low life to make you worth anything... Why do women think this way? This upsets me...😒

AGree..I just mentioned this hope in other thread that...
If khsuhi is confronting Arnav about Shyam's truth because she saw Anjali is very weak and blind...but knowing khushi ...Khushi will feel relieved if she will tell to some Raizada about the fact. I am thinking she will go to arnav with this truth. Arnav will not be harsh on her..he will understand khushi and the consequences of anjali on it. They may team up..and looking Khushi's confidence and support Arnav will be prepared. Khushi may make Anjali lttle strong giving some doses of reaching out of home things...Like joining ofice, knowing things etc..Khushi did an impossible thing with both Arnav and Lavanya...brought them connected to family since both were leaving them. Made both caring and loving to others. respecting others..considering things as family.

I have no doubt if CVvs turn the storyupsode down because of TRPs...ArHI may team up for shyam's revealation and support Anjali.

I agree... Anji is not in a position to digest the reality.. it will be better if KKG talks to ASR about this.. Many felt the episode to be thanda.. but I think it was deliberate act on the part of the creators to keep the tone a bit mellow... break-ups can never be easy in any relationship ... I preferred Sana/Barun acting to the other too... This episode was needed to have a clean break...

The reason for Sana not wanting to inform the others was perhaps she knows maami's temperament... she would have twisted her break up  into a Paayal humare liye Apshagun hai thing and spoilt the whole mood..

So on the whole, even though it was sad, I kind of liked it.. As ASR pointed out, it would have been unfair had he continued with the sham...

This is my two cents 😊
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yep! Round of applause to Lavanya, and to Sana. 👏 LOVED her.

It was truly sad to see how she knew it all along, but admitted that she was pretending to believe in something that never existed. And cause she was so scared of that reality, she had been avoiding it. And finally ASR came out clean with his feelings, and genuinely felt sorry for all that he did to her for the very first time. The first time he was genuinely concerned abt her, and ironically, it was the moment where they were breaking up. I found the scene incredibly sweet. And even after that, she's thinking abt his family. Kudos to the CVs, for giving her a dignified closure, and it's so rare to see characters like La on Indian tv, who despite being a third angle, don't turn negative. It was SO good to see that. And though she was shown to be a bimbo, she has just good and pure intentions. So can't help but feel bad.

Anjali needs to be sent to a psychiatrist or someone. Her dialogue "hum unke bagair kuch nahin" was just so pathetic. Why oh why. And the reaction to the mangalsutra was just so retarded, and forced.

Khushi's digging her own grave by not telling Anjali. Though it's understandable that she can't tell Anjali just yet, she better start thinking of telling others at RM. There's no use at all making Anjali believe in the farce that her marriage is. Don't tell me the CVs plan to show the Guptas keep quiet thinking that Shyam will sudhrofy, and Anjali can't live without her husband.

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You all are positive thinkers which is good. I am not, have a feeling once shyamji gets to know from Lavanya about her broken engagement, the doors are wide open for Shyam to try one last time to make khushi's life miserable. I have a feeling as low as it may sound done this, seen this, CV's will make Lavanya's character negative thanks to Shyamji...Anjali wake up. I pray they don't use the same old formula and surprise us with something fresh.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have strong reservations about today...but loved your analysis too...😉
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
La shined totally in 2day's epi...Hats off 2 d Cv's 4 ending d relationship maturely...La-ASR parted ways bt widout any bitterness...& dats wat sets d show apart...As far as khushi's promise is concerned we know hw c is...it ws smhow xpctd of her...c cnt bear d thought of hurting someone as sweet as anjali...i thnk wn she hrd anji saying dat she cnt live widout shyam c somehow cldnt make hrslf 2 give anji such a bitter shock...though this weakness of hers wl make her suffer...As far as Anjali is considered hw long cn c  remain blind 2 her husband's flaws???D way CV's r projecting her charctr ir seems dat c wl b d 1 who wl support shyam evn wn his truth wl b out...& c wl b d most devastated 1 wn d truth sinks in...D upcoming episodes wld b wrth watching especially 2 see d cnflctng emotions of ASR-La-Khushi...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

Hey sush...

i didn't like ASR-La hiding their engagement called-off thing from the family...m not so sure as to what LA is thinking, right now...maybe she is just clinging to the fact that ASR cannot go against Anjali and on the D-day, she will convince him otherwise the raizada's will loose face in the society...

i know ASR can break the engagement even on the d-day...and blast off LA in front of everyone...but can Arnav do that...i doubt it...

and Khushi...what is she doing...she looked as if she is sad that her engagement broke...she shud ve been happy and shud tell anjali that she broke it off herself...but she didn't...this can go against her, in the future...

My feel same here. I mean Is La really that good. I guess we will have to wait and watch for that. 
I did not like the fact that she still wanted to keep the facade as ASRs GF in front of the family. It seemed fishy to me.
I really hope what some members of IF are saying is true. LA has changed for good and she is going to leave gracefully and well she might play cupid for Arhi.
I honestly have no such hope yet. BUT I may be wrong and I would be happy IF I AM PROVED WRONG in this case.😊
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yep! Round of applause to Lavanya, and to Sana. 👏 LOVED her.

It was truly sad to see how she knew it all along, but admitted that she was pretending to believe in something that never existed. And cause she was so scared of that reality, she had been avoiding it. And finally ASR came out clean with his feelings, and genuinely felt sorry for all that he did to her for the very first time. The first time he was genuinely concerned abt her, and ironically, it was the moment where they were breaking up. I found the scene incredibly sweet. And even after that, she's thinking abt his family. Kudos to the CVs, for giving her a dignified closure, and it's so rare to see characters like La on Indian tv, who despite being a third angle, don't turn negative. It was SO good to see that. And though she was shown to be a bimbo, she has just good and pure intentions. So can't help but feel bad.

Anjali needs to be sent to a psychiatrist or someone. Her dialogue "hum unke bagair kuch nahin" was just so pathetic. Why oh why. And the reaction to the mangalsutra was just so retarded, and forced.

Khushi's digging her own grave by not telling Anjali. Though it's understandable that she can't tell Anjali just yet, she better start thinking of telling others at RM. There's no use at all making Anjali believe in the farce that her marriage is. Don't tell me the CVs plan to show the Guptas keep quiet thinking that Shyam will sudhrofy, and Anjali can't live without her husband.

Hi Ishita!! Totally agree with you on this...

Why are they making Anj so insecure?  I hate it when people are dellusional...and refuse to recognize what can not be fixed...Why can't we all be mature adults?

As much as I like Khushi's character...this is a major flaw in hers that pretends that every thing is what you pretend it to be...Just sweeping things under the carpet...doesn't fix them...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Ishita!! Totally agree with you on this...

Why are they making Anj so insecure?  I hate it when people are dellusional...and refuse to recognize what can not be fixed...Why can't we all be mature adults?

As much as I like Khushi's character...this is a major flaw in hers that pretends that every thing is what you pretend it to be...Just sweeping things under the carpet...doesn't fix them...

I attribute the low self esteem of Anji to her physical disability and a broken engagement... we don't know their past...  both ASR & Anji suffered  when they were down out out... ASR drew strength while Anji became weak... she may have been subjected to taunts and many may have refused marriage due to her physical disability... perhaps it was only Shyam (little does she know he came for the moolah) who came forward to marry her...

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved how La's character played out today but I'm not sure its because of Khushi's influence... However, I do think may be "not telling the family" part was Khushi's training about family values... La was superb today, I hate to give credit to Khushi for this...just saying!  

I really felt pity for Anjali today.  I mean she is so blindly in love... she saw a sign and completely broke down, don't even wanna imagine what happens when she finds out the truth!!! give me chills...
can't think of ways to fix her character... may be some serious therapy sessions... may be hypnosis...
I can't get myself excited about the engagement episode, I think its going to be painful to see the two girls hurting but putting on a fake smile.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sush,
A perfect and matured way to say goodbye and break a relationship... For the first time I felt for LA truly... will give Sana 7.5/10 for acting as for me it wasnt that powerful .. or rather Shud I say it was kind of weak in front of Barun.. but nonetheless Sana was able to make the whole scene look real and impressive... ! Dialogues were apt.. crisp and to the point... !

Like La, Khushi also pleaded with Anj to not break the news of her broken engagement to any one else...To let payash engagement happen... I would say...her reason was less strong than La'a...Nani will not stop Payash's engagement because Khushi's broke...but may be she is thinking about the questions itwill lead to...and it will then be difficult for her to hide the reason...just may be there is some sign of logic..🤔

Khushi somewhere knows that Anjali is a psychic character...and the news wud lead her to depression or suicide.. so she is keeping mum... there's no other logic there... but... but... Why Khushi is promising to Anjali that her marriage wud remain intact .. no logic or just blabbered something or she is planning on some rehab for SNAKE... it's CRAP...
Not telling about her broken engagement is just to keep everyone happy and not letting any sadness come in between the festivities happening everywhere.. but I at least HOPE that she tell Anjali that the "GUY" was a cheater and married ... no need telling that it was ur hubby... but give out some part of the TRUTH ..
Why cant she tell this to Arnav... She is able to understand the signs so well.. then when she asked for a sign in the temple y'day and Arnav called.. why she didnt understand that this is DM's sign that Arnav needs to be involved... Khushi's intelligence questions my intelligence sometimes 😆

Cheers,
Monsi
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago