Saarthi
Saarthi

just not meant to be

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Hey dudes,Big smile

just been off the KA as those guys had some info over last nights SPA thingy......................

there was a link to smash hits as they showed loooads of pics from the event................NO one from Sarrthi!!!!!!Cry   except mamaji...........if u even count him!!LOL

then...they showed some results, best bhabi, best beta..some important ones (not all tho)....still no sign of Sarrthi!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

ok ok...not to overeact or anything....but this doesnt look like good news, no pics, no info!!! im annoyed guys!!Angry

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
what the Censored...this is.... Censored ....why does saarrthi always get ignored? I'm so Censored ....I blame ekta Censored ...and when people vote, dont they use their brains? I think not coz Censored ....and finally Censored
woah....had to take out all my stress!
Thanx for sharing Lisha.... Big smile but oh damn.... I'm in a foul mood..and upset Ouch but I was expecting this to happen...it was inevitable, sad...but true Cry
oh gosh...I'm off...to bang my head against the nearest wall... Wacko

Edited by shazy - 23 March 2006 at 3:12pm
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
and the title of ur post sums it all up buddy.... Ouch just not meant to be Cry
but we all love saarrthi...so to hell with the SPA awards!!!! saarrthi rocks....that's final!!! Clap
what say u saarrthians? Wink isn't our saarrthi unique....and the best?Big smile

Edited by shazy - 23 March 2006 at 3:24pm
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
o yea...to helll with SPA...they r all manipulated by ekta mayee.!!!

HAMARA SAARRTHI ROCKS..N THTS ALL THT MATTERS..N ARJUN-BHAVRI..SURAJ-MANASVI..ALL ROCK..N BAS.. Clap
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

HAMARA SAARRTHI ROCKS..N THTS ALL THT MATTERS..N ARJUN-BHAVRI..SURAJ-MANASVI..ALL ROCK..N BAS.. Clap

arrey sadia...abhi bas nahin yaar...abhi toh shuruwaat hai....u know why? coz tonight I will search for the address of kavita didi.....ekta aunty....and all the dipsticks that didnt vote for saarrthi...so tonight i'm very busy....Evil SmileLOL

Edited by shazy - 23 March 2006 at 4:42pm
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

Well Said!!

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
even i am in a bad mood after knowing bout teh SPA event...i think saarthi has been unjustly ignored big time this year!! Angry
u watch ekta!!! Angry just 'wait and watch'...that apparently is a phrase that every balaji drama has to have in every episode!! Confused
tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
thats really disgusting n Censored .... seems like star ppl r working for kekta Angry Angry ...   i know it was inevitabl but atleast they shud giv saarthi due importanc.... does any1know if any1 from saarthi performed????   suraj aka rahil has been performing for past2yrs or so... but dunno this time he's not nominated Angry
but at least v all know how gud saarthi is n SAARTHI ROCKS !!!!! Thumbs Up   awards or no awards!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index