Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

HELLO

isu55 Groupbie
isu55
isu55

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Dear friends

I want to know that what is the name of nanidan and karan's daughter and what is going in the story because I have stop watching the drama since dec 04 and I get confused   when I write the review on ksbkbt I don't know the drama since December please some explain it to me

Thanks best regard  

Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

want to know that what is the name of nanidan and karan's daughter and what is going in the story because I have stop watching the drama since dec 04 and I get confused   when I write the review on ksbkbt I don't know the drama since December please some explain it to me

the name of nandani's daughter is Bhomi, ansh is her father b/c he had raped nandani, karen promised to raise her as his own, i've seen kyunki only up to march 17th, so far nandani went into a coma while given birth.  Tanya helped take care of Bhomi so tha family got karen to marry her b/c the doctor said tis pretty much impossible for nadani to come out of the coma.  Thulsi went to jail for 3 years for killing ansh and has come out.  Thulsi found out the truth about Abhishek when she first went to jail and told shoba before she could marry him, but no one beleived her and shoba married Abhishek.  Karen and nandani were also married along side shoba and abhishek.  oh and ansh death seen was really well done, you should start watching kyunki again

isu55 Groupbie
isu55
isu55

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged

THANKS FOR YOUR UPDATES I LIVE IN CANADA AND I CAN'T WATCH THE DRAMA BECAUSE IT DOES NOT COME THERE THEY WHY I CAN'T WATCH IT ANYHOW I WOULD I LIKE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE TO ME AND HOW DID ANSH DIED I KNOW TUSLI KILLED HER BUT WHY

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CASE OF KARAH WHICH SHOBA HAVE FILE ON HIM  IN DEC FOR KILLING HIS HUSBAND AND HOW COME SHOBA IS MOTHER HOW IS THE CHILD OF SHOBA'S FATHER         

Originally posted by Singh23

want to know that what is the name of nanidan and karan's daughter and what is going in the story because I have stop watching the drama since dec 04 and I get confused   when I write the review on ksbkbt I don't know the drama since December please some explain it to me

the name of nandani's daughter is Bhomi, ansh is her father b/c he had raped nandani, karen promised to raise her as his own, i've seen kyunki only up to march 17th, so far nandani went into a coma while given birth.  Tanya helped take care of Bhomi so tha family got karen to marry her b/c the doctor said tis pretty much impossible for nadani to come out of the coma.  Thulsi went to jail for 3 years for killing ansh and has come out.  Thulsi found out the truth about Abhishek when she first went to jail and told shoba before she could marry him, but no one beleived her and shoba married Abhishek.  Karen and nandani were also married along side shoba and abhishek.  oh and ansh death seen was really well done, you should start watching kyunki again

naz05 Senior Member
naz05
naz05

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hi ive only watched it uptil nandini got raped by ansh last nite in uk time
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Shobha was pregnant with Vishal's child...she withdrew her case against Karan once Sethi confessed that Ansh was behind Vishal's murder...she later married Abhishek who incidentally was also involved in Vishal's murder.Shobha doesn't know about Abhishek's involvement.Shobha and Vishal's son's name is Pushkar.
nsancy Senior Member
nsancy
nsancy

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I'VE WATCHED UP TILL GAUTAM SAYS TO GANGA THAT HE WANTS NOCHUL BACK!!!
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
hey isu55 i also live in Canada, if you go to an indian visdoe store i'm sure you could get kyunki on tape thats what i do .  you can watch some 2-3 weeks of kyunki episodes in one sitting, but i'm also weeks behind the acual show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top