Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid being alone in the BB house!!! - Page 3

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: monikabasra

Totally agree with you but my dear SKY did bring up SID's mom in the fights which happened before family memebrs came in the house... And its not the question of only SKY, I am talking about everyone in the house at present.. Be it SKY, Juhi, Amar or Sunny, and now a new additon, Andrew, well thatnks to Sunny for this...

Let him make opinions about the other people, dont put words in his mouth, like Sunny did.. Thats my point..

I agree with your point. Honestly I don't like the way sid fight. It was stupid reason. He is not innocent. He is not guilty for his action ever. He thinks he can do what he wish to do. He wasn't good as a captain. He just save himself from getting nominate. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid felt sleepy so he woke up Amar. So its between Amar and Sid but sky came in between and started off.

Its a team game. If one person cant do it then others have to pitch in for him. I am sure if Sky and Amar were friends with Sid they would have done it. Since thats not the case the issue went out of hand.

When Sky woke him he was in so much sleep that he asked who are u?? If the guy has sleeping problems why not give him the last shift??

I mean to say when sid woke up amar and they could have exchanged shifts. End of story.
shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: coolkratos

Sid felt sleepy so he woke up Amar. So its between Amar and Sid but sky came in between and started off.

Its a team game. If one person cant do it then others have to pitch in for him. I am sure if Sky and Amar were friends with Sid they would have done it. Since thats not the case the issue went out of hand.

When Sky woke him he was in so much sleep that he asked who are u?? If the guy has sleeping problems why not give him the last shift??

I mean to say when sid woke up amar and they could have exchanged shifts. End of story.

I think Sky intervened because Sid woke Amar up early by saying that even Sky did partial shift, which is what bothered Sky.
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shockwave

I think Sky intervened because Sid woke Amar up early by saying that even Sky did partial shift, which is what bothered Sky.

I dont understand how these ppl keep track of time. Even today Amar was talking so well abt how he knows what time it was
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

I am with you on this ONE .. I also am Not a sid Fan but i don't believe in groupism , bullyism.. ONLY Shonali - is telling sid and sky to stop fighting , while the rest are cornering SId ..
adieus50 thumbnail
*I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

shabanajmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

true colours of sunny coming out...
dumb-pom thumbnail
That Sky should not win... I hope he gets kicked out in the last minute on his bony posterior! And the same for Sunny as well... she is a brainless Sky groupie who can only widen her eyes, look dumb and follow Sky's instructions...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i felt sad for sid tonite...but dis situation is created by himself.

1st he jst barked like pet dog of sky,supported him badly

thn warned by salman..but sky was da mastermind there

sid actually used by sky and it is sid's fault entirely tht he used thn thrown out by sky gang...

but somehow i felt bad for him...in sum places he is very right.
wat to do..its game sid!!
muneeba84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no seriously, after watching today's episode i really felt bad for him. Come on yaar the guy is trying his best to avoid fights but he's still cornered.