Thanks everyone. See ya :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

what yaar... Sucha crap episode... really test for our patience yaar...

Hi all... Smile

Y can't they give sum kriya csenes... Its so boring now a days... No proper Kriya after leap... i am hating this leap so much...Broken Heart
If they do give us one it better not end with a smile and a hug . I want passion!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007heera1702---Yemi---Anondo.R

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

SS Has Threaten Menaka&Asking Her...What's The Truth??

Melikes this...Come one SPS spill the beans on how she was late, and you were waiting all alone for 1 hr..and then she pulled your ears...

yes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nsalakinArja.KriyaAnondo.R

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Bye LUDies...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nsalakinArja.Kriya---Yemi---Anondo.RVeena.Shussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

call me selfish..but don't want samar back in KriYa room...he can sleep in dadi's room or have in own room...

if wanting the kid out of KP room is being selfish then I'll gladly tattoo the word on my forehead Tongue LOL

Tattoo Artist

ROTFLROTFLROTFL

Cool   Cool Cool

thanks... i'll wear it with pride Tongue  ... i'll even update my siggie after so long ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajhussainramsoAnondo.R

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
K's rest : K reaches his rest and the first thing he spots is Meera hanging outside... she smiles and wishes him good morning.. K annoyed, asks her what u doing here, only yest u promised you will never come to my rest... Meera counters and says where I'm inside, I'm standing out and having tea... she further says that I just wanted a glimpse of you and now I'll leave... she goes off... K goes into rest muttering angrily to himself...

KP room : P angry with Smr... not talking to him... Smr asks her why she not talking... P tells him u lied that you don't have cough, just to have that ice cream... Smr denies he lied.. says I told Naiki amma that I did not have cough, but still she forcibly fed me the medicine to make me sleep... P shocked at his words... asks him are u sure that M fed u the medicine to make u sleep.. Smr agrees...

TN : Prats brings Smr to hall... KN, SS, GD, M all present... P confronts M and asks her why she gave Smr the medicine... M tries to defend and says that Smr was having cough... P denies and asks Smr to tell the incident to everyone... Smr relates the kitchen incident again... KN  scolds P and says why u making such a big issue... M fed only medicine not poison... P counters and tells him that this is regarding Smr and I already told everyone that I will not tolerate anything bad done to him... she tells KN that giving medicines to children can be poisonous for them, have serious side effects...

SS listening to her words.. he tells Naiki that u are in this house to take care of Smr and be his naiki amma... he sternly asks her whether she gave him the medicine or not... M looking scared...

no precap...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007Hot_Indo_Chillyheera1702---Yemi---Anondo.Rbabithajhussainramso

sk_17 Newbie
sk_17
sk_17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yaar hope krishna aur meera mein affair ho jaye ;) and they live happily together. what say everyone ?
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk_17

yaar hope krishna aur meera mein affair ho jaye ;) and they live happily together. what say everyone ?

Edited by Atticus - 14 December 2011 at 10:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansssweety007Hot_Indo_ChillyLove-u-all---Yemi---a_umadhakarnAnondo.R

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index