Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
whats up with PM? she lashes out at anyone, over anything! her mood swings could give one whiplash.

since Sho Sho is not her personal maid she could have aleast thanked her for offering to make her food! I would have gotten the paratha and thrown it at her face...she's just so haughty and ungrateful. Jeez man, all that attitude! I didn't even know who she was before BB5, and she's infamous now for all the wrong reasons.

''I'm not voilent, I'm not volatile!'' ''I've been misjudged!'' ''Everyone knows how peacefull i am.'' ''I am the second coming of christ!''
.driftingaway thumbnail
OMG... who the hell is moaning and making those orgasmic sounds? 🤣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: driftingaway

whats up with PM? she lashes out at anyone, over anything! her mood swings could give one whiplash.

since Sho Sho is not her personal maid she could have aleast thanked her for offering to make her food! I would have gotten the paratha and thrown it at her face...she's just so haughty and ungrateful. Jeez man, all that attitude! I didn't even know who she was before BB5, and she's infamous now for all the wrong reasons.

''I'm not voilent, I'm not volatile!'' ''I've been misjudged!'' ''Everyone knows how peacefull i am.'' ''I am the second coming of christ!''

mishra is study case of people who studies  psychology😆😆 kuch nahi bola isko tab bhi chiila rehi thi shonali par...she is mad for sure😆

Bahoot nainsaafi hai.😆

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Delusional Sky can't see his fault. He's mad at BB for his warning. [Still on video-3]

sanju will bring down on saturday😆😆
Leia thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Rahul Bhatt is a human????😆😆😆 

hmmm...found this article about Ms. Misrra yesterday..I am a newbie and can't post links so pasting the article here..

So just when we started pondering where Model/VJ/Actor Pooja Misrra had been, a little birdie tells us that the daredevil after the stupendous success of her calendar is on a break with her multi-billionaire luxury yatch business owning steady boyfriend, Rico. When we quizzed her she finally accepted, "yes we were suppose to be on a flight to Rico's hometown L.A. ,however due to the swine flu fuss we decided to nestle up at my sister's place in Singapore…."

Well we heard a rumour that she got engaged? she replied with a stiff upperlip…'No  Comments"…But our sources tell us all about the romantic ceremony at a buddhist temple in singapore on Vesak day…She is quick to retort.
"Oh we were just celebrating our first anniversary"! We are ready to believe the lovely damsel but the images tell us a different one !Well we will keep a vigilant eye on her ring finger once she is back…..
Did I hear someone scream…'The winner gets it all' ! Cheers to true love!

This article was accompanied by a pic of her in ahem ahem a rather intimate moment with the said steady boyfriend Rico.

.driftingaway thumbnail
haha Symonds to play Gabbar, good choice ðŸ˜†

Amar is making his 'phuski' faces whilst reading out the script
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Bahoot nainsaafi hai.😆

I liked this task it was funny ðŸ˜† Symonds is like a Mogambo Gabbar ðŸ˜† Audience khush hua! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: driftingaway

OMG... who the hell is moaning and making those orgasmic sounds? 🤣

BB perhaps. Given all those item numbers week after week.
Leia thumbnail
Sid's imitation of Sunny shaking her head to everything that Sky says was real funny...😆