MAR 23 FULL UPDATE "Case starts 2moro"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Tulsi tells inspector to trap the phone of Meera Singhania. She convinced police inspector to do so. They agrees. Mohini coughs and Harsh shows sympathy. Mohini says, I'm going to take medicine. Harsh says, if by taking medicines ppl can get rid of this problem then y would they do abortion?? Mohini gets worried and gets tensed. harsh begins to interrogate her abt the father of this child. Mohini pleads him but he says that he'll divorce her now and throw her out of tihs house. Mohini begs him noo! harsh noo! harsh and suddenly wakes up from sleep. She realizes she was juz dreaming that harsh knows the truth. Harsh wakes up also and asks her y did she shout in sleep? mohini says she forgot to take medicine and goes to take it. Outside she burns her pregnancy report.

Tulsi gets a call and it's the tapped call from meera's phone. That same guy called meera and demanded 10 lakhs rupees and told her to bring it in a place. Tulsi listens all this and decides to give him double of Meera's money and decides to go there b4 meera. SHe is packing all the money, but Mohini sees this and gets worried that where is she going with so much money and jwelery. Mohini tells Gayatri everything. Sejal, Gayatri and Mohini discusses and realizes that Tulsi is going to buy a proof. Gayatri calls meera and tells her abt this and she also tells mohini to follow Tulsi. Mohini follows Tulsi's car, but for traffic jam she can't follow tulsi. Tulsi gets call from the inspector. He asks her abt the place but TUlsi says that she'll manage by herself this time. At last the inspector agreed and told her to b careful and to call him if there'll be any problem.

Tulsi reaces the place and meets the guy and tries to bribe him for double money and more money. The man agrees and abt to tell her but b4 he cud say anything a person from the bridge shoots the guy and runs away from the place. Tulsi gets shocked to see the buldodger driver guy get shooted. At home Baa suddenly gets worried and asks Ganga abt Tulsi. But nobody knows abt her. Baa gets worried much and prays to God to save Tulsi. Then they show that Meera hired that person to kill that buldodger driver.

Tulsi takes that injured man to hospital. Mohini comes home and abt to tell Gayatri that she cudn't follow tulsi. But b4 that Cezal begins to talk nonsense like I know Tulsi has gone to hospital to buy nurse or doctor. But did she see u there> I hope not. But what if she saw u. WHo cares?? SHe can't do anything to us and bla bla bla. Mohini says, Sejal bua if u'll stop day dreaming then may I say the truth. He says yesss!! tell us. SHe says that she cudn't follow Tulsi coz of the Traffic police who caught Mohini for crossing signal. cezal yells at Mohini for not completing the easy task. And ruining their plan. Mohini thinks to herself that i shud have break that traffic police's head with the signal and this Sejal's also.
Tulsi takes that man to hospital and tells doctors to save him by sumhow. Meera's hired man saw all this and calls meera and tells her.

Mandira yells at Meera for being so careless. She says if that person will die naa then u'll b here in jail with me. U r creating so big problem. U even don't know how to hire anybody to kill sum1. U have to find out if that person is trust worthy or not, if he has got brain or not. THen Mandira says, anyways now forget it and tell me what's that man's condition now? Meera says, Tulsi can't save that man and herself too.

Doctors tell tulsi that they probalby won't b able to save that man. Coz the bullet went through his heart and he had a heavy blood loss. Tulsi thinks who can gain profit by killing that man and thinks of meera.

She goes to Meera's house. Meera laughs at Tulsi and says, wot's wrong with u?? Y do u always come to my house?/ wait wait wait, I guess u r here to beg in front of me. wow! it'll b so great scene. Tulsi says, u'll b more happy to listen that the person u shooted is in hospital now. Y did u try to kill him??? Meera says, i don't know wot u r talking abt?? Tulsi says, don't act now?? Tell me the truth. Meera says, yes! I did.. What r u gonna do now?? U'll tell every1. Do u have proof and then she laughs. Then she says, u can't do anything to me. I knew from the beginning that sum1 tappped my phone. Tulsi says, I feel so ashamed that I considered u as my friend once and do u think u can make my family members against me. No!  U can't.... never ever. meera says, ohh! really? I guess ur family members r stupid.

They r believeing me an outsider and not believing u a insider. I have a solution for u. U can die and go away from ur stupid family members. I've a medicine at my home. U can drink it and easily commit suicide. Ohh! no not suicide....give urself "mukti"....mrs. mukti Virani...and she laughs. Tulsi leaves the place

Meera goes to Mihir and tells him that there is juz 2 days left for the case and Tulsi has created an image of herself infront of the world. It'll b very much difficult to prove her wrong by breaking that image. Only family members can break that image, So i'm requesting u to give witness again Tulsi in the Court. Mihir yells at her that r u crazy. How cud u think that i'll agree with u. If it's true that Tulsi has killed Savia then it's also truth that she's still my wife. Now get out from here. Goo. Meera looks upset and leaves the place.

Tomorrow: Will Karan b able to save her mother? Or he'll be heart broken?? Will lie win?? Or Will Truth loss??

Mohini burns the pregnancy documents

Meera's man kills the person who was blackmailing her over the murder of Savita

Tulsi chatting with the person who knows the truth about Meera and her role in the murder of Savita

Tulsi stunned to see the blood stains on her body after the shooting

Sejal, Gayatri and Mohini discuss the reason for Tulsi's sudden disapparence with all the cash and jewlery.

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
thanks for the pointers

Esti aunty
thanks for a brief update Shriman 😃
full update by towhid is added to this section
thanks for the update and the pics
Thanks for the update. Welcome to IF Towhid!

Can't believe that makers don't let people in soaps learn anything from their such colorful-unreal past!!
Thanks for the update 😛 😛
hanx... I wonder y didnt Tulsi tape that story when Meera & Tulsi talkin about Savitha's dead ... . 😡
Tulsi also dont use her brain.. 😭
thnxx a lot for awesome update 😃