Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The Akash Mooniya track was so rushed one moment Moniya was completely broken and the other moment she was busy eating pao bhajji with Akash and her stupid friends the only good thing about today's epi was the precap rest was a filler...and that love confession was the dullest confession ever seen on Indian televisionπŸ˜†...if they make the most charismatic character of the show (Uday) stand in a corner and just smirk it's their loss not our😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

I'm also Kind of dissapointed because I look forward to watching the episodes : (

So it feels as if I've lost a day of DEK πŸ˜’

Same here. Today, i was like - Boy! Kyaa soch ke TV on kiya maine? πŸ€£
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

🀣 Can't help but do this PC! Aww your post is so much more entertaining than today's worthless epi!

I swear man, Manya's friends?! *cough* really? I feel like smacking them with a hard bound book on the head real hard!😈 They are SO SO SO DU'H!
and J's 'friends'?! *cough cough* sorry but they look more like her personal assistants and servants. Eww Hate such ignorant fools in the name of Women!

The only think I would like to think or talk about will be the precap. Aww My Gosh!! UV saved the whole episode for me just with this precap! He was so powerful, enigmatic, so impressive the way he forces Manya's hands off Akash's..do I love him for this or what? You are right, he was clearly unsettled seeing her hands on Akash's arm. And what a swagger, focused, purposeful but yet calm, composed coz he knows he is going to win in the end!...killing! Go UV GO!

Hans le meri jaan, aaj ke episode pe rone se to accha hai.πŸ˜†...J and Monu's friends are SICK. Dumbheads , seriously. Ye sab sikhaate hain apne doston ko?😑...UV brought some respite in the precap because at least , he was doing something! πŸ˜‰
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I didnt like  in today's episode was that Moniya said  Aakash and her two friends were her only family.She didnt even take her father's name.Was it just because she found out that he is not her biological father? I really dont know how her Cvs are planning her character...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i understand her getting murari out of picture..but  cvs should have instead made her sit with AAkaash and she could at least feel sad about how she behaved with her real granny,mother and dad,instead of this bakwaas..she should have had some flash backs about pain of her mother...totally agree with TM , i used to like abhishek but his character is dull and Will ruin the story ..uday is only saving grace..i sincerely hope makers can salvage muniya's character...right now she is shown as dumb 20 year old...dumbest i have ever seen
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh11

great post yaa today even i m pissed off with the show not coz of the confession coz they have butchered manyata character no sensible girl whose world has turned upside down will romance in such crucial moment   maybe she has memory of fish or maybe her brains are still tied up to that royal chair...for me akash was always a plain character infact i never saw him standig head high with ehr he didnt protested wen UV misbehaved with manyata in the bar he readily gave up his search  wen she went with that truckdriver in the lonely night i could never expect this from uday veer uday is bad but he never leaves manyata basically i never have anylikes or dislkies for him but i loved our manyata a raw innocent but a sensible girl but today i just found a stupid dumbheaded girl who is isnt bothered about her real family who is waiting for her since 16 years she wasnt bothered about her foster father instead she was busy stuffing her mouth with baada paav and now she consider akash as her own family y whats wrong with her own family 

i really dont know y should i root for uday and manyata and i see no difference between manyata and jay both have cotton filled brains ki farq padata hai uday jay k saath ho yaa manyata they really are real sister brainless and selfish

seriosuly no offence but the way writers have brought this scene it  disgust me to no end...writers this story has so much to offer but the way it is going its disappointing i m not complaining about akash and muniya i m complaining about manyata's character dont make her that innocent that she starts looking like stupid

Thank you, Sanju. Now, i know why UV , Komal, Dadisa are my fave characters. At least, they stay in their characters. Baaki sabka to aaj dimaag kharaab tha. J ka waise bhi koi dimaag hai nahiin. πŸ˜†...Monu was a shame today . Iska dimaag sirf Komal aur UV ke saath hi thikaane pe reh sakta hai. πŸ˜†
Tulip92 thumbnail
I missed the epi ... Good luck i guess.. after reading all your posts... I wouldn't wanna waste my time over it... 
Ok so Monya called her friends and that Brother akash
 (looks more like a bhai jaan), her Family..? What about all that drama at the Raj mahal... What about that love and that care of the royals? I mean they tied her up just bc they didn't wanna lose hera nd she instead of showing eagerness to know her family, wants to fly off with a bunch of monkeys?
.. Sheesh i so knew this will happen... *yawns* WTH!!!
Loved your post Pink Chocolate!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thoroughly enjoyed your post, Today's episode was simply a waste of time, the CV's have succeeded in portraying Akash and Moniya as both selfish and immature individuals, Is she serious when she stated they were her real family, and the way she talked about the mother that cried for her lost daughter which consequently turned out to be her OMG,, It was pathetic what are the writers thinking... whatever that may be it;s time to fix the mess they have created...

And Akash is such a selfish... instead of comforting her he decides to propose to a girl who is in a state of shock/denial.. she would accept anything at the moment and he took advantage.. as for moniya she simply needed something to latch on to and that was him and his so called week old love πŸ₯±.. Both are so annoying.. she is mistaking her fondness for him for a deeper emotion.. let;s see where this love goes when she spends more time with UV.. Really the CV's need a reality check.. this couple is intolerable..

Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mulan08

Hey Pink...simply loved this post! Your thoughts echo mine!

I was awestruck by the way Muniya totally skipped the family issue and became all lovey dovey with Akash..That is impossible.

She was in a state of extreme shock...she should have been unclear about her own identity not coolly plan to settle down with Akash and friends!

Thank you, darling. πŸ˜³...Monu needs some BRAINY company to retain her brains. And that is definitely not with Aakash and those two neuro hags. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
shrarrti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

P.S- Can somebody throw out J's friends and Monu's friends?  DUMBHEADS ' all four of them.