India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's episode my take

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Khushi did not tell Anjali about Shyam as she realized this 1/2 nut will go completely nuts when she told about Shyam. So she left it at my engagement broke no need to tell anyone. 

Arnav finally did the sensible thing (YAY!!!!) and broke up with Lavanya. LA was very mature about it and even spoke about hiding it until Payash engagement from the family.

Seriously, the final look freezed on Arnav's face and he was left wondering but how will I propose to Khushi now :):) LOL :) Just kidding.

So CVs are hiding engagement broke for some more weeks to torture us???

And regarding the so called passionate ARnav-LA hug it was a final friendly breakup hug as that was the context portrayed by CVs I did not see it as a passionate one.

All in all compared to Mon&Tue Wed was a better day...!

Story going forward...some predictions...

Arnav and Khushi love builds up and just when the time is right Shyam matter comes out and more torture for us! Will he marry her as a deal to protect his sis as that is what he thinks????

I think Shyam controlling the whole Guptas and Raizadas still is what is eating me out!!!! Can we have him out of the picture anywhere near sooner.

And I don't like Guptas elderly members hiding about Shyam either I wish one of them would do the right thing esp bua and tell the matter to maybe naani????

Edited by swapdmg - 14 December 2011 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hiding the truth abt Shyam is totally unnecessary, and the CVs are justtt doing this for the sake of creating misunderstandings. Yeah they can't tell Anjali, but the Guptas should def discuss with either Nani, or Arnav and then they can decide how to tell Anjali and when. Why are Buaji and all keeping out of this?? 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top