Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

leaving show right now thnx to akaash (Page 2)

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
chill...if u quit now ur loss..akash manya track is needed for manveer track to bloomWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grazedknees

Akash and Monia just don't click. Today's scenes gave me the creeps. This has nothing to do with Uday. Even without him in the picture, this pairing doesn't work. No chemistry, very bad timing on Akash's part to declare his love and the face caressing scenes were cringeworthy. 

I was like ewww , when I saw her in his arms. How can anyone get so close so fast?Dead

OmaRamdass

ammee Newbie
ammee
ammee

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
dont worry guyz this is the begging of the show akash will be out soon...akash presence may make uv more possesiveSmile

OmaRamdass

anne_shirley Senior Member
anne_shirley
anne_shirley

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I'm still hopeful that Moniya and Akash wont end up together, primarily because their loveDead story in travelling at the speed of light...usually love stories in daily soaps build up over a period of time otherwise viewers' interest is  not sustained and frankly,Akash has zilch chemistry with Monya which makes this pairing even more unbearable...so, yeah m still gonna wait and watch (for now)...

OmaRamdass

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I like UV anyday in comparison to Akash - no doubt.. However I dislike Moniya/Manyata as much as I dislike Akash.. She is just a junglee, arrogant person who deserves no better than Akash.. how did they choose her for the lead role?
sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i wanted to THROW UP when akash kissed mayata's forehead DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

omg i know akash is needed to bring Manveer together but OMG akash is sooo CHEAP and a lover boy...

i mean his dialoges "bohot, bohot, bohot, piyar kerta houn" i gagged the food i was eating on that scene it was disgusting  

and omg manayata is sooo stupid and IMMATURE!!!! the girl is just as selfish as Jai is...even after she learned that she's the rajkumari instead of going back to her family she goes to that roti shakal aka Akash...man if uday hadn't waited for her for 16 years and wasn't so concerned for Dadisa and Komal and didn't love Manyta i would slap manyata for being with akash and for being selfish argh

OmaRamdass

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

I like UV anyday in comparison to Akash - no doubt.. However I dislike Moniya/Manyata as much as I dislike Akash.. She is just a junglee, arrogant person who deserves no better than Akash.. how did they choose her for the lead role?

i m a fan of uday only in DEK i just love him n watching dis show only cuz of him Tongue

cuz i just love AK 
ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Dear you just need to calm down ...don't leave please because soon everything will turn more interesting so just wait and watch ...chill out Smile

Go to top