Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Why This Kolaveri Di (Page 68)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72684

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Shru How does it look ROFL !! 
i feel useless ROFL !! i asked my mom to taste and she was like im sorry i stopped eating sweet Shocked ROFL plus New story frm Geet fans ROFL !! 
they lost it ROFL !! now they shouting @ KTLK for copying Dargah scene ROFL !! 

so inshort WAT EVER PLACES MANEET BEEN TO ... No other show should THINK of thm ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27515

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Mana ROFL

nikammi do you know it was your evil sister's b'day on 20th?Ermm
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31526

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Shru How does it look ROFL !! 
i feel useless ROFL !! i asked my mom to taste and she was like im sorry i stopped eating sweet Shocked ROFL plus New story frm Geet fans ROFL !! 
they lost it ROFL !! now they shouting @ KTLK for copying Dargah scene ROFL !! 

so inshort WAT EVER PLACES MANEET BEEN TO ... No other show should THINK of thm ROFL 



ROFLROFL

bathroom also ??ROFLROFL


b/w that dish w/e it is looks delicious in the pic Tongue
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27515

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Shru How does it look ROFL !! 
i feel useless ROFL !! i asked my mom to taste and she was like im sorry i stopped eating sweet Shocked ROFL plus New story frm Geet fans ROFL !! 
they lost it ROFL !! now they shouting @ KTLK for copying Dargah scene ROFL !! 

so inshort WAT EVER PLACES MANEET BEEN TO ... No other show should THINK of thm ROFL 



ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72684

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@ Reeet Shocked !!! WAT Shocked ? !!!! i got no PMs Nothin about it :( !!! I feeel so bad :( !!A rghhh !! lemmme Go Make sumfin for her <3 !! even tho its late Unhappy !! hahahahahhahaha u knw !! I knwww !! it look nice ROFL guess wah im eating it n im lovin it ROFL !! buh No1 believes me ROFL ! so no1 other thn me tasted it ROFL 

@Harshu ROFL !! they even Accused Ek hazaron For havin virika SR in Tabela ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72684

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
is it me ! or Uday is indian version of Damon *blush* 

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31526

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

is it me ! or Uday is indian version of Damon *blush* 



and SBB compared him with YOUR FAV Wink ROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27515

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

@ Reeet Shocked !!! WAT Shocked ? !!!! i got no PMs Nothin about it :( !!! I feeel so bad :( !!A rghhh !! lemmme Go Make sumfin for her <3 !! even tho its late Unhappy !! hahahahahhahaha u knw !! I knwww !! it look nice ROFL guess wah im eating it n im lovin it ROFL !! buh No1 believes me ROFL ! so no1 other thn me tasted it ROFL 

@Harshu ROFL !! they even Accused Ek hazaron For havin virika SR in Tabela ROFL 



sorry i didn't pm you Ouch

parcel it to me i will taste it ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 383   Views: 48658

*Shruti* 383 48658 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
*Coffee with Siddhima/Jeran*(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 1195   Views: 47919

blossom1234 1195 47919 15 April 2012 at 1:38am by payyal
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1202   Views: 44536

*Shruti* 1202 44536 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
325 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Don't Mess With Us

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1194   Views: 40313

*Shruti* 1194 40313 29 November 2011 at 11:37am by -Harshu-
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JeRan-ItsMarriageOverLove:129

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1209   Views: 36887

*Shruti* 1209 36887 27 October 2010 at 8:06pm by naadanmasakalli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index