Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Why This Kolaveri Di (Page 13)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Im Sexy and i Know it!! Approve Cool
girl look at that bodyyy ROFL.. u loving that song..dont u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

its stuck in my head for 2+ days now!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You think i love songs like that? Shocked  well i have been surprisesing u guys today! haha the sisters show is cute - i made it to epi 10 - then started working on collab parts - i hate being sick - i wanted to go to the movies with a friend but i didnt want to the annoying one caughing during it Ouch

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

its stuck in my head for 2+ days now!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You think i love songs like that? Shocked  well i have been surprisesing u guys today! haha the sisters show is cute - i made it to epi 10 - then started working on collab parts - i hate being sick - i wanted to go to the movies with a friend but i didnt want to the annoying one caughing during it Ouch
Shocked u r actually liking that show.. lol i am shocked!!! sidra..lol i dont think i will watch it ..cvs ..
aww ur sick.. did u take any caugh med??
well who know.. today ur liking this show.. i might expect u likin the songLOL u r full of suprises theses days..maybe its cause ur sick.rofl

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
yea lets blame it on me being sick lol - good excuse! i have just been in bed all day - and didnt have much to do - so found this show.

its super cute - too cute at times tho - like viren and jeevika which everyone and their mom used to talk about are too smiley smiley at each other all the time...i like the other sister - she is more open and fun loving...makes the show more lively.

don't worry i won't nag on anyone to watch it - i know when farrah mentioned it to me and i considered it - everyone told me not too - but i finally gave in (blame farrah and then Jhanvi - her sigs/vm made me want to watch it even more )

yea i've taken robotessin - and am feeling better - have to feel better - have work in the morning.

so how is it being freee!!! DONE with exams! yaya! Any exciting plans for break? Im thinking about going to disneyland - my sis will be there with a friend - thinking about joining her. Yay! 4 day weekend for me!!

-MERRY-

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
btw merry I LOVE the KW sig - its like the best sig ever!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

yea lets blame it on me being sick lol - good excuse! i have just been in bed all day - and didnt have much to do - so found this show.

its super cute - too cute at times tho - like viren and jeevika which everyone and their mom used to talk about are too smiley smiley at each other all the time...i like the other sister - she is more open and fun loving...makes the show more lively.

don't worry i won't nag on anyone to watch it - i know when farrah mentioned it to me and i considered it - everyone told me not too - but i finally gave in (blame farrah and then Jhanvi - her sigs/vm made me want to watch it even more )

yea i've taken robotessin - and am feeling better - have to feel better - have work in the morning.

so how is it being freee!!! DONE with exams! yaya! Any exciting plans for break? Im thinking about going to disneyland - my sis will be there with a friend - thinking about joining her. Yay! 4 day weekend for me!!

lol u get influence very quick.. yeah it might be a good show.. but i dont know.. u know how starplus is.. they drag as soon as 4 months passed..
yeah i done with exams..it feels good to relaxBig smile.. ur going disney land.. i am jealoussCry..
i wanna go too.. 4 days not bad..but i think u need longer to enjoy.. i wanna go somewhere too.. its soo hard to make everyone get on one schedule//some of them get off at one time some dont... i think the longest they can take offf is probably 3 days.. its hard for people who work.

yeah get better soon.. ur working tomorrow.. cant u take a day off..like a sick day. how many u have a year??

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i do get influenced fast lol...i watch so many shows - but then leave them midway - its hard to stay caught up with anyshow - i think they all start great - and month or so down the line the shows turn into crap...

im thinking about it... not sure tho. disneyland isnt a big deal for me - and 1 day is more than enough for it - i've been there at least once a year for the past 4 (now 5 yrs) - its only 1 hours and 20 mins away...i just wanted to see my sis - havent seen her since vegas this past july.

i wud take tomorrow off - but i took a half day on friday - i wasnt feeling good - felt better yesterday - and now am crap today again lol  i;ve been at home eating cereal and watching shows all day

yea u need more days off for a big vacation...but being at home is sometimes the best vacation - being a bum - i love it! LOL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

sidrra i am gona go sleep now feel soo tired..

goodnight

Go to top