Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Fatima yes I am. U can watch UV scenes that Julu uploads on YT. 
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Fatima yes I am. U can watch UV scenes that Julu uploads on YT. 

i m trying ut sadly no one is giving me time to watch them i want to see UV hmph
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be ... Like Pocahontas meant to say He is waiting to see how long it takes for her to submit to him

shruti thumbnail
Even Arjun-Archana first meeting will be fun to see.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even Arjun-Archana first meeting will be fun to see.

Yes

My reason will be to see how Rithvik and Ankita are like together lol

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hellooo🤗...

I have officially fallen in love with DEK ...the show!!! Forget Uday...forget Akash...I just am in love with Moniya's character...the spark...the spunk...the lucky-go attitude towards life and dreaming along the way...WOW!!!
I have finished 12epis and so far I have really enjoyed the relation Akash-Moniya had...What I love about Akash is that he is with people at face value...no inhibitions...no fakeness...he shows wat he is and appreaciates that from others...He accepts Moniya not just for her outer beauty that comes with her simplicity but also her inner beauty that is filled with goodness of heart.

Uday-Moniya scenes are yet to start for me...so lets see how I get the grip!!!
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilpu 😳😳😳😳😊

Akash and Moniay first scenes in the bus was good, Akash from what i saw of him, he is a good guy, he sees Moniya and her beauty as you say, he likes that, i guess he immenses himself in her, her talks, her innocence, her dreamlike outlook to the world and so on - and i only ever saw one episode or two episodes
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Shilpu🤗🤗

Nikammi u still have around 13 episodes to catch up. Watch jaldi ans give ur vishesh tipani.
sajni786 thumbnail
lenzoo...I really loved Akash's talk to his parents about Moniya. U can see how he sees her and her beauty and how much he appreciates that. Also the fact that he is able to stand for her against not just the world but his parents shows a very good human heart that he has and the genuine feelings he has for her!!!
sajni786 thumbnail

Shilpu🤗🤗

Nikammi u still have around 13 episodes to catch up. Watch jaldi ans give ur vishesh tipani.

nikammi...I am going home early from work today...planning to catch up as much as possible...but m giving my tippanies as I go along!!!