India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Unintentional Comedy (Page 3)

--Sobi-- IF-Dazzler
--Sobi--
--Sobi--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Even i felt sorry for La when she said Please ASR dont say anything...she knew what he was going to say...

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
if you wanna try laughing harder, try it on mute too LOL
..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
nahi yaar you werent aloneROFL she is just! gosh words will be less to describe her dumbo nature! wonder why are they showing her SO weak! in beginning i thought she was a strong character!! but...!!!

when brains were being distribute! she was praying for her snakeji! thats why she is a woman without brain! nah!! la is far better than her! she rocked! [
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yeah... mangalsutra ka Haadsa line did crack me up today... LOLLOLLOL
M fed up with Anjali as it is... Her Ansoo and her Smile both make me sick Dead

Edited by monsi08 - 14 December 2011 at 11:22am
garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 I don't want to hut anyone's feling but want to tell some of my real life incident.
1. when i got married  only after few days my sindoor fell from my mom's hand on ground, she got scared but nothing happened.
2.after 1 or 2 months of my marriage me and my hubby where playing,tickling,giggling in our bedroomWink and suddenly my mangalsutra broke off as it got stuck in my hubby's hand suddenly.he said sorry and we went to jeweler to mend it.
3.My first daughter was once playing with my me and she suddenly snatched my mangalsutra and it fell on ground,that time I was in USA I couldn't even mend it that time.
now my second daughter is after my mangalsutra.
All this happens in every women's life but this TV people make it so big.I have completed 7 yrs yrs of marriage.
Since I have started watching TV shows  so many nonsense I have seen like this.AngryAngry

anonymously Newbie
anonymously
anonymously

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yes calling it a 'hadsa' was hysterical. She needs her head examined or rather a band on her head to come to her senses.
I've noticed that she's the first person who'll ask 'kya baat hai, app bahut pareshaan hain', but she'll be most clueless about evrything! Coz i guess with her poor tolerance for anythings stressful, its pseudocaring, she's totally unable to understand anybody's problem, much less be able to take the pain and help others cope with it and find solutions.
Now if she goes on another marathon fast and keeps falling all over, i hope people wil let her...at least let her know the truth about Shyam and then become this hysterical, we'll at least try and be more symapathetic.
The promo promises more crying from her...can't stand this neuroticism anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

anonymously Newbie
anonymously
anonymously

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Dear garlic :)...thanks for sharing those incidents. Really it is upsetting to see this serious catastrophic potrayal of magalsutra breaking...we women would become whackos if we were to behave like this over real life accidents. Don't know which world Anjali lives in??
And worse everyone encouraging her silly behaviour and lying because of it is just helping her to live in a bubble.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymously

yes calling it a 'hadsa' was hysterical. She needs her head examined or rather a band on her head to come to her senses.
I've noticed that she's the first person who'll ask 'kya baat hai, app bahut pareshaan hain', but she'll be most clueless about evrything! Coz i guess with her poor tolerance for anythings stressful, its pseudocaring, she's totally unable to understand anybody's problem, much less be able to take the pain and help others cope with it and find solutions.
Now if she goes on another marathon fast and keeps falling all over, i hope people wil let her...at least let her know the truth about Shyam and then become this hysterical, we'll at least try and be more symapathetic.
The promo promises more crying from her...can't stand this neuroticism anymore!

Exactlyy. The bold bit had me go ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL She's such a big fail, it's just tragic.

Go to top