India-Forums

Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan
Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan

Mohinis Cauldron-What is it brewing?

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i find Mohinis' cauldron in Mohinis voddoo workshop very funny !!LOLThere's always this pink liquid bubbling and steam rising from it .

What do you think is that pink liquid she regularly brews ???Confused

Could this be her private meth lab ( that drug thats being illegaly made in U.S) . I believe you can make them using all those cough syrups . So may be its a cherry flavoured cough syrup she uses .Tongue

And what about those hundreds of candles she burns every time we see her . I wonder does her voodoo business, and side Meth lab business pay for all those candles.

Come one guys . Tell me whats in tha large patila in her voodoo shop ??

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
some dal.
sk91 Senior Member
sk91
sk91

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
there are some pink panthers she grinded up and put them in the pot it's read because of the pink skin and the blood Confused she's not an animal lover like you my dear BD
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk91

there are some pink panthers she grinded up and put them in the pot it's read because of the pink skin and the blood Confused she's not an animal lover like you my dear BD

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruelllllllllllllll!!! I am gonna call Maneka Gandhi  NOWWWW !!!!AngryLOL
Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL whateva it is....its very "pink' lol
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

some dal.

jp, what daal is pink in color?

EkDesi Senior Member
EkDesi
EkDesi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Masoor daal is orange. May be she added too many tomatoes. And it's burning so all that smoke. Then she has to light lot of scented candles to get rid of the burning smell.

Stop brewing you idiot Mohini !!! LOL
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Or maybe she does side business for clothes/ duppata dye. Ofcourse she only uses colour pink . So she is a pink dye specalist . All the ladies plz take your duppatas for pink dye to Mohini Madam !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index