monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
IT raids Anuj Saxena

Anuj Saxena's house and offices have been raided by over 20 IT officers due to which the actor has not been able to shoot for Kumkum for the last three days. Our sources indicate that the actor had received the news of the raid on 21 March during the shoot of the Star Plus afternoon show. It appears that Saxena has come under the IT scanner thanks to his company, Elder Pharma bagging the title sponsor rights of Filmfare Awards for the next three years.

Anuj Saxena: trying times!

The raid has not only affected Anuj, but the worst affected would surely be the Star Plus show as it has been stranded at a very crucial junction. A little bird tells us that the production house is ready to bump Saxena off soon, and a few important shots of the actor was required to be canned for his exit. As is the case with most dailies, the show has no banks and this could make matters worse.
The problem has been compounded by the fact that given the circumstances the actor might not give the channel or the production house a date of his return. The actor was supposed to resume shooting from 24 March, but now everyone's hoping that he will make it by Monday.

Elder Pharmaceuticals is a Rs 350 crore enterprise with a strong portfolio of brands across the pharmaceutical and FMCG sector. Apart from this, Anuj had also floated his own software production company Maverick Productions last February....all this, while managing to juggle lead roles in Kkusum (at that time), Kumkum, and now, a role in a forthcoming half hour daily Risshton Ki Dor. Anuj continues to divide his time in India and abroad, growing his business, and furthering his acting career when in town. His Maverick Productions, has already produced many ads and is also looking to produce upto three films this year. Maverick's first show Khiladi No 1 is already on air on Zee Smile. According to reports, Elder is also looking to extend its association with Shahnaz Hussain, plans to introduce shampoos in the hair-care segment and is looking to bring in products available overseas, as is a deal with an Australian company.

The actor had just come out successfully from a bad marriage.

By ANANYA SENGUPTA
Posted on 23 March 2006 8:30 pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent_devil thumbnail
Thanks i was going to post the same thing!
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. didn't he just get married recently? or was this his second marriage?
Kiran. thumbnail

This is such a bad news😡😭😭

I am happy that he decided to leave kumkum serial as kk is a total crap now🤢

radha_8 thumbnail
agreee with kimi..........this show is going googly 😡
tulip007 thumbnail
tfs.......................................
Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes even me too as the show has gone haywire,

It was my favorite serial now i think i will stop watching it

Plus I too feel Anuj should leave the serial as inspite of cooperating and giving dates for shoot though his character has turned negative by changing storyline as when they brought him he was to play as Jatin, they turned Jatin to negative Manik,

Bagfilms writes such wrong things

mala

Edited by Malashetty - 18 years ago
Shilpa07 thumbnail
thnks 4 d news....m happy 2 knw tht his track is cumn to end...i dun lyk him creatin probs in sukk life 😡 🤢
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for posting this

was'nt anuj suppose to enter as karan. they changed him to jatin after wards na.

norzar
dures thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing...

well, he entered as karan kapoor and he then realized YAADASHT WAPIS AA GAYE that he is jatin.....but in real he is a goon MANIK BHAI....he is a fraud