kavya to die!!! im shocked! - Page 13

Posted: 18 years ago
I m shocked tooooo.. 😡
Y does Ekta have to do that..
Hope she changes her mind or go f*** off...That b**** 😡
EKTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! n the crative heads! go drown urself! wht the hell! KA without eijaz! I'm seriously gonna quit it! 😭 why ekta why! first rajeev n now eijaz! do u have any problem with hotties!
well, stop making serials then! why the hell do u make them and kill the protagnists? kavyanjali without kavya is like sugar without sweetness! hate u ekta! neva gonna watch any of ur serials again! 😡
Hey everyone...this is my first post...I was just a silent member here until I read the ARTICLE..
😭 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comeone please don't. Don't do this to us. He's the reason why we're all watching this show...PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone put some sense in Ekta's head!!!!! I can't believe what I just read!!!!!! boooohoooooooo
its soo dumb!! killing eijaz and bringing iqbal in! 😡 i was soo excited to see them both togetha! hey wait a minute, in another article, it said that "eijaz isnt feeling insecure abt iqbal cuming to the show n they will have emotional scenes togehta".. n then, this articles says "iqbal will join KA after kavyas death!" 😕 😕 wierd isnt it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAY! i wont let this happen! whteva happened to rajeev fans, should not happen to us! lets all quit the show! no one will watch it, and maybe ekta will get sum sence knocked down her head! ruining each and evry serial! the little bit of happines we get, she snatches it away!! stop making serials ekta! no one watches such dumb storylines where the protagnist gets killed! eijaz n anita r the only trp boosters in the show! if eiajz is gone there will be no Kavynajali! HORRIBLE DECISION! 😭
very sad - it won't be the same without him. I think a lot of us will stop watching KavyAnjali......
Dont mean to hurt you all but this was ther in the bombay times as well:(

Kya hoga Eijaz ka?
    The latest from Ekta Kapoor's shed is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka on Star One. One will finally be seeing Eijaz Khan in a show other than Kkavyanjali. But Nimmo's gain is going to be Kkavyanjali's loss, as we hear that Eijaz's role is gradually being chopped off in Star Plus' Kkavyanjali and he'll soon be bumped off in the show so that he can concentrate on Nimmo. If we remember correctly, Eijaz had recently bought a flat closer to the studio where he used to shoot for Kkavyanjali. Now that Nimmo has started, will he shift again?
thanx 4 the article mehr
but Im really very..upset 2 hear such a bad news 😭
KA is nuhting w/o Eijoo
nooooooooooooooooooooooo! It cant happen 😭 😭 😭
Ekta..u ******** 😡
i couldnt sleep last nite...and i woke up early today 😭 😭

*no eijoo..no ka*
i will commit suicide .iwill kill ekta too