Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
im coming tooo
and if he is leaving end of april then im sorry im leaving this show now..
i am not exaggerating wen i say i will fail my exams if i see him killed off 😭
HOTLAL thumbnail
Oh my god!! Im shocked... My heart is beating and i feel so angry.... Please please ekta dont take Kavya (Eijaz) out of Kavyanjali..... What would be the meaning of Kavyanjali if Kayva dies...... I think the rating of Kayanjali will go down once Kavya dies.....

I feel so sad and am wishing that this is not true 😭

If you are reading this Eijaz Khan , then this is a message for you....

" You are a superb actor and i hope you stay in Kavyanjali. I hopre i get to meet you one day if i ever come to India. I live in NZ. I hope you would come to NZ sometime... and i get to meet you... It would be a dream come tru for me....i hope your career in acting rockets and my best wishes are always with you"

Love you
Nitisha
sweetanjali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

WAT THE HELL?
Well i dont believe this article... 😡
If eijaz said he doesnt know anything but the death then i hope it never happens! 😭 😭
Ohhh gosh i wish ekta would get some brains..
how can she removed eijoo from KA and make Iqbal the hero!! 😭 😭

Rindam di hope ur right....but ekta said that eijaz is doing nimmo coz i didnt want to let go of a good actor like eijaz. If eijoo was gonna come back in KA then she wouldnt have said that

yeah u r rite.  frm da article it seems dat eijaz wont make a cumbaq in ka😭😭😭.

N as da past articles mentioned dat iqbal wud be da hero den wots da point of naming dis serial KKAVYanjali

kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ye i'm with u Leena. 😭 

NO EIJAZ NO KA 😭

we got such good news that they won best jodi and stupid mumbai mirror had to spoil it all

sheen...let's move to KHNK😕
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nooooooo 😭 😭 😭 ....i'm gonna stop watching this show soon! i mean seriously...what's the story without eijaz??? 😕 😕 😕 EKTA SERIOUSLY NEED A BRAIN!!! She's making her #1 show go down the drain....What a loser! 👎🏼
pwincesS~ thumbnail
kaash!am joing u guys even am not watching KA after he dies......i dunno how to react.....but am shattered right now!!
QueenE thumbnail

WAT THE HELL?
Well i dont believe this article... 😡
If eijaz said he doesnt know anything but the death then i hope it never happens! 😭 😭
Ohhh gosh i wish ekta would get some brains..
how can she removed eijoo from KA and make Iqbal the hero!! 😭 😭

Rindam di hope ur right....but ekta said that eijaz is doing nimmo coz i didnt want to let go of a good actor like eijaz. If eijoo was gonna come back in KA then she wouldnt have said that

when did she say that about letting go - if she thinks she is not going to loose audiance because of iqbal she can think again.  Also eijaz said that they both going to lead then he does not know yet - but if it was in the script how come eijaz was not told this.   If she said that than it is true.

Esti aunty

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
r we sure this is tru??

uzi jaan...can u ask eijo for us??! 😭
tv-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

OMG..
IM GOIN TO HURL SOMETHING OUT OF THE WINDOW IM THAT ANGRY 😡
how can they say that him and iqbal is going to have dramatic scenes if kavya is going to be killed offf.
what the hell 😡 😡
omg eijooooooooooooooo 😭 😭 😭

Jaan
Its not worth failing your exams for Ekta..she obviously does not care what we think of the show..so we might as well quit watching it..Let her loose her money!
--Leena
sana_doll thumbnail
this time i'll stop watching her stupid serials