India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

pissed off and confuseddd at writers

sansheen99 Groupbie
sansheen99
sansheen99

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
why why did Mannyata have to say that her family is aksh?..what do these writers want after all?..do they have any idea that they are planning for a FLOP show  by keeping akash  in the story?...do they know they are preventing more fans from watching  this show?..the other day i recommended my cousin sis to watch  DEK..she saw that mannyata tied up by uday episode and immediately began screaming how she loved those tw..and today she is angry at me for asking her to watch this show...czo it looks like akash wont be gone..he is here to stay...so im pretty certain we have ourselves a very FLOP show to look forward to...

Edited by sansheen99 - 14 December 2011 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alieeeeewala66asyadadaakshaayaTulip92S.H.I.E.L.D.ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
YA she shudnt say dt...her family is d rajwaray ehehe she shud go to dem..n UV is her to b mahraj <3 manyataa r u blind UV jaisa hawt happening muahable HEROO ki bijaye ur likin akash:S
yuuckyyy
akash makes me feell sickkk gundi shakal
catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
 Angry Angry sach mein rightly said it ll b a flop show if they kip akkash in show ... i juss wnt him to vanish lyk a ginee ... i want maanveer scenes ... akkash luks so aged n dull feels lyk  *yuk*  ven i luk him !!!!!!!!!!Broken Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by icegurl789

Angry Angry sach mein rightly said it ll b a flop show if they kip akkash in show ... i juss wnt him to vanish lyk a ginee ... i want maanveer scenes ... akkash luks so aged n dull feels lyk  *yuk*  ven i luk him !!!!!!!!!!Broken Heart 

BUDDHHAAACensored
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
It is understandable on her part as she does not know her real family as she has not resided with them long enough to get to know them whereas she knows Akash a whole lot more than them. hence, she probably trusts him more. As the days go on and she gets to know her mother, dadi sa, etc it will definitely change.

UV: Is the storm that is waiting to envelope her in its whirlwind, destroying her calm and awakening the fire and passion in her, she definitely won't be able to escape from him.

Keep smiling,
Soni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66ArhainAshish

winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
bingo ! u said it all even i m confunded by her behaviour for me it hardly matters akash confessed her or not the potential story that i was looking forward to seems to be ruined i dont get it a girl got a bigest shock of her life 
a. murari is not her father
b she is princess
c her biological father accidently killed her foster father's family and apparently murari wanted to kill her
and instead of contemplating about her life she was happily engaged with akash eating wada paav and saying that they both live together forever todays epi wass simply pathetic 
seriously get a life cv noone thinks about romance and saying cheesy lines about vaada paav  in such crucial state and now wen manyata knew that royal ppl are her actual family... y she is having grudges against them y she isnt going back to them and talking to her mother dadisa and her father 

and akash well less said is better girl is pouring her heart out and instead of making her understand about the importance of family and relation he is confessing her and planning to runaway what kind of despo he is...today seriously manyata and akash appeared complete plain and idiotic character...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66akshaayaTulip92.Angel

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Just give this show this week n see where the story is exactly going n we can always email the cvs expressing our views on this show n I-F is the only portal too where the cvs can visit n see our options n all so I say let's just stick to the show n if they don't show manveer we can always do something about it public Ki hi to chaltic hain naa

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 14 December 2011 at 9:46am

wala66

wala66 Groupbie
wala66
wala66

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
wow..loved this line
UV: Is the storm that is waiting to envelope her in its whirlwind, destroying her calm and awakening the fire and passion in her, she definitely won't be able to escape from him.
hope against hope the CVs and writers see and read this post..can we mail them this line?...please give me theemail-id...i will ASAP mail them..they need to know they r sitting on a FLOP show with akash in the story...

halfsona

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index