Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
🤢

I can not imgine him as next IL.. He is a medicore singer.. Pls don't vote for him 🤢
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
see we dont have anything personal against anuj 😕 , but how can u compare him with amey and karu 😡   ðŸ˜† by saying that he (anuj )is a complete package
please check ur eyes and ears 😆
jakapa thumbnail
Complete package? LOL!! What package are we talking about here? Can someone enlighten pleezz...
jakapa thumbnail
Lemme guess...is it a complete package of himachali seb??? 😆
priyanka155 thumbnail
No I have not run away but am watching the space..

Well..I could answer everyone but no..
Ok..today's Mumbai bazar, Anu admitted that Karu is not the best when he has to sing low pitch songs (by the way who pointed that out? It was Anuj). Ever watched singing these guys in public, Anuj is a charmer, Sandy only puts his hand up in the air trying to engage people and Karu has a monotonous style (you can only notice it when you watch live performing on more than one song one after the other.) This is not available on Sony screen though.
Anuj can sing both high and low pitch songs. is a very good performer and a humble human being.
I can bet on you guys who say that I have to check my ears and eyes that most of you make their opinion after judge's comments. Try doing it before the judges and you shall not have a biased mind.
Anyways.. I cannot and donot want to answer everyone but I have seen these three singing on stage..live and I can safely say that among these three..Anuj was the best performer and singer performing live.
Most of you make your opinion on II2 shows only but hey...Enjoy while this lasts..
God bless you!
😊
craZEEinlove thumbnail
Anuj seems like a really nice person! 😊
noname01 thumbnail
people are just jealous...apparently really jealous at his success (you go anuj!)

stop blaming him for anything especially when YOU could've done something to change it. GIVE THE POOR GUY A BREAK!

I agree with zee...anuj seems like a very nice person

if you don't like him, then don't post here...obviously this is for people who like him jeez

and please don't reply to this post saying stuff like anuj is a bad singer blah blah blah...(people like him so that's why he is in the top 3)

(yeah so maybe I've made fun of him at times, but all jokingly...and I don't have any grudges against him like some people do )
Edited by noname01 - 18 years ago
Mishtimoni thumbnail
Hi Priyanka.. good to see an Anuj fan club..I am not an Anuj fan,in fact among the three Karu is my favourite singer, but I don't believe in unnecessary bashing of contestants for no fault of their own..and there must be a lot of Anuj fans in India otherwise he wouldn't be in top three..

I really liked Anuj's Ada.. thought it was his best performance till date.. haven't seen the live shows, but from his Ada performance I could see that he has warmed up to performimg in public and connecting with the audience.