Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Karunya (Page 2)

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

Karunya was the best and is the best in II.
But, some loosers in II forum are saying that he is arrogant and stuff.

It's sick and I have been trying to redirect these people.

If he leaves like Amey , it will be a tragedy.

I am sure it would be either sandeep fans or anujfans because they know with Karunya being in the competition he is hot favorite and would be tough for Sandeep and Anuj. They are scared of Karunya and feel let down now itself and therefore they are doing it. Thats not going to help them. So dont worry. I have a gut feeling that Karunya is going to win. Sony organisers wish to retain their dignity of the show so they too expect Hyderabad people to vote for Karunya. But I am saying why Hyderabad only? Sandeep and Anuj may receive votes from their own states but Karunya will receive votes from Rest of India. But that doesnot mean that we here should sit quitely. We also need to do something and let our relatives know in India to vote for Karunya on behalf of us.

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Yes, I am doing. I just understand where regionalism, looks, assumed personality traits comes into play in these things.

Most of us don't know the contestants personally. But, so many make hypothetical claims as if they know them personally.

I just feel let down after SRGMP and then the Amey tragedy etc.

Well, let's see what happens with Karunya. Everyone I know in INdia likes him the best.
sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

I am all for Karunya. I wanted Amey and Karunya in II 2 Finals. In my opinion Sandeep is better than Anuj when he sings non Uditji's songs. But if voting trend continues the way Nihira and Hema were voted out and How Amey was voted out in II I don't know what to say. But for some reason history is reaping in itself. I hope Karunya wins because he is the best singer with what we have left.

yes i agree with you!
octave789 Groupbie
octave789
octave789

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
true .. karunya is very talented and deserves to win II-2 .... i only wish Amey was there .... but some of guys in II forum not in support of him inspite of his talent .... everybody admitted that Amey and Karunya are the best of II and after Amey left, everybody turned against him ... i dont know whats with it !
nonny Goldie
nonny
nonny

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
needless to say that Karunya is the best in II2 not only in the current lot but all along.Hope he makes it all the way coz the rest all pale in comparison Dead
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Absolutely right! If Karunya looses that will not be end of his world. It will be his begining of his career. All the best for him.
ddimple Groupbie
ddimple
ddimple

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Yup, Karunya n Hemachandra, both deserve 2 win!!!!
Rindam Senior Member
Rindam
Rindam

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I am requesting all my Indian coworkers and friends in the US to spread the word and let their friends back home listen to Karunya's voice and vote for him if they think he is good.

There are several of us who might have the opportunity for the same. Please take a minute and request them to listen to Karunya atleast on sify max and vote for him.

I missed out on voting for Hemachandra and dont want to lost out this time.

So all of you who think Karunya is deserving please spread the word.

Go to top