Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya-All our wishes are with you (Page 2)

phototazmania Senior Member
phototazmania
phototazmania

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i don't get it, what's wrong with the janta at IF. Karu sings like a girl, his voice is not manly and he has an attitude problem, thinks he is the only " singer " in the competition. Hope he will be voted out asap.

Rindam Senior Member
Rindam
Rindam

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by phototazmania

i don't get it, what's wrong with the janta at IF. Karu sings like a girl, his voice is not manly and he has an attitude problem, thinks he is the only " singer " in the competition. Hope he will be voted out asap.

Nothing is wrong with the janta at IF. Everyone is entitled to their own choice and favorite.

I dont think Karunya has any problem whatsoever, forget an attitude problem. Karunya can recognise competition as he hails from an illustrious family of vocalists and musicians among who have won prestigious awards such as the Nandi.

Even if he is voted out it would not be his loss.

His talent has been noted, recorded and will be nourished by all music lovers such as myself- Indian Idol or not

No offence to anyone

Edited by Rindam - 23 March 2006 at 2:26pm
Rindam Senior Member
Rindam
Rindam

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshmm

No Rindam,
there is no online voting in Indian Idol!!
Wish there was though Cry
Well please please vote for Karu!!

Thanks hun for confirming. Will surely get my vote across the pacificEmbarrassed for NC.Karunya-

His voice  has no rating scale of 1- 10 or so, his numbers must off the charts LOLin the range of JesusLOL

Rindam Senior Member
Rindam
Rindam

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I am requesting all my Indian coworkers and friends in the US to spread the word and let their friends back home listen to Karunya's voice and vote for him if they think he is good.

There are several of us who might have the opportunity for the same. Please take a minute and request them to listen to Karunya atleast on sify max and vote for him.

I missed out on voting for Hemachandra and dont want to lost out this time.

So all of you who think Karunya is deserving please spread the word[\B].
swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ya i hope too that karu wins now ..hes the last hope for me ...so plss india ppl vote for karu if u wana vote for the best! Big smile i live in canada so cnt vote or else i wud hav voted for karu ..so pls guys vote for karu!!!!!
harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thankyou Rindam, God bless you.
Yes guys ,please spread the word in India, get the friends who have not heard karu to hear him, they will give him votes.
Go Karu, God bless.
Vote for Karu!!
ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rindam

I am requesting all my Indian coworkers and friends in the US to spread the word and let their friends back home listen to Karunya's voice and vote for him if they think he is good.

There are several of us who might have the opportunity for the same. Please take a minute and request them to listen to Karunya atleast on sify max and vote for him.

I missed out on voting for Hemachandra and dont want to lost out this time.

So all of you who think Karunya is deserving please spread the word[\B].
Like you i am  also a very big fan of Hemu and also used to be a silent memeber in this forum. Having lost him in SRGMP,i decided to be little bolder and entered in Karu's fan club, as i can see lots of very good people in this club.

Unfortuntely even i live in USA and i can't vote, but i started a big campaign by calling my friends in USA and in India to support Karu and give as many votes as possible, even by sending some money to my friend to vote on behalf of me. I hope you all will do the same. Thanks. 

aayaat Senior Member
aayaat
aayaat

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
my wishes are with u KARU Smile

Go to top