Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 14th Dec 2011 (Page 9)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the lovely update, Tanya.Big smile

Archana has never been one to run away from life. She has faced it squarely. She has made mistakes and paid for them, sometimes more than due. Glad that she is still positive and is not holding grudges. Losing her children is the worst thing that could have happened to her and it has. She is confident about manav, (I hope not overconfident ) and I hope it stays.

But soon she is going to come face to face with her twins hatred and I hope that she can still remain strong. Whether she was right or wrong in letting go without a fight is not clear to me, given the circumstances. Sometimes it is better to let go than letting the kids grow up in a state of confusion. She is paying for that also.

But more than time-leap, PR seems to be in a time warp. I mean which year is this? 2011 or 2029?  The mobiles and stuff seem rather outdated for FUTURE? And the local trains in Mumbai seem just the same ( No hyper-train even in 2029?) And we still talk of "ladkewale' and "bride-seeing" and "shagun"!Whatever!LOL

Edited by vishwap - 14 December 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks, really like Archana and Purvi's bond but I wish she would stop breaking her kids FDs. First it was Soham and Sachu's now Purvi. Archana needs to open a savings account!

It seems Vinod and Manju have a place of their own now and Rasika seems to be doing better financially based on the way Manju spoke.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Archana has never been one to run away from life. She has faced it squarely. She has made mistakes and paid for them, sometimes more than due. Glad that she is still positive and is not holding grudges. Losing her children is the worst thing that could have happened to her and it has. She is confident about manav, (I hope not overconfident ) and I hope it stays.

But soon she is going to come face to face with her twins hatred and I hope that she can still remain strong. Whether she was right or wrong in letting go without a fight is not clear to me, given the circumstances. Sometimes it is better to let go than letting the kids grow up in a state of confusion. She is paying for that also.

But more than time-leap, PR seems to be in a time warp. I mean which year is this? 2011 or 2029?  The mobiles and stuff seem rather outdated for FUTURE? And the local trains in Mumbai seem just the same ( No hyper-train even in 2029?) And we still talk of "ladkewale' and "bride-seeing" and "shagun"!Whatever!LOL
@ Bold ROFLROFL That is Ekta for us...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Her trust in Manav will be shattered if she gets to know that her daughters hate her...Cry

Rachu, agree with you except for this line. She didn't trust him in the chawl issue and see where that lead too, so I'm 100% sure her trust will not be shattered. She is doing what she believes he told her to do - stay out from his and their daughter's lives. She will not blame Manav at all, instead she will blame herself and say she deserves all this Silly Not looking forward to seeing her run after Manav again and be treated like crap Disapprove Even if Manav ever finds out about Savita's role in all this, Archu will forgive Savita in a heartbeat the moment that lady starts crying crocodile tearsOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Nothing newLOLLOLShe even got the countries wrong Silly 

I wish I would age like people in PR Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanSunoNa...Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Her trust in Manav will be shattered if she gets to know that her daughters hate her...Cry

Rachu, agree with you except for this line. She didn't trust him in the chawl issue and see where that lead too, so I'm 100% sure her trust will not be shattered. She is doing what she believes he told her to do - stay out from his and their daughter's lives. She will not blame Manav at all, instead she will blame herself and say she deserves all this Silly Not looking forward to seeing her run after Manav again and be treated like crap Disapprove Even if Manav ever finds out about Savita's role in all this, Archu will forgive Savita in a heartbeat the moment that lady starts crying crocodile tearsOuch
Omana I was mentioning the trust she has about Manav being a good father nope best father for her daughters.. That trsut will be shattered if she sees her daughters hate her..
She will feel bad... She loves to be treated like crap and she wants to live life in guilt.. Initially she was feeling guilty for not trusting Manav when the first divorce took place and now she is feeling guilty for taking Soham away from Manav...

First of all I dont think Savita Aai's truth will come out... She was responsible even for first time divorce also... That never came to light till date.. She was the one who appointed a lawyer and gave divorce papers... She was the one who snatched Mangal Sutra but nothing came to light till date...

vishwapshootingstar27SunoNa...Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Nothing newLOLLOLShe even got the countries wrong Silly 

I wish I would age like people in PR Wink 
Not only Countries Omana did you observe the anniversary track... Archu went to Mandir in the morning and Savita Aai and twins were cribbing about it on the same day and on the same night Manav was saying he hates Archana when DK mentioned about Archana and anniversary...

I dont know if I missed something (As I dont concentrate much will just watch it along with mom at prime time to increase the trps Ouch)... Did they say anniversary was next day or did they say the sam day as I remember Manav cutting the cake same night and also mentioned that it is for their success and not for anniversary..
If I am not wrong Canada is behind India in time zone Ouch

vishwapshootingstar27SunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Loved reading the views of Omana, Rachu, Vishwap, Tanya di..

Im happy that i am able to c the glimpse of our old PR forum in this threadEmbarrassed

vishwapshootingstar27suanLovePRSoham

Go to top