India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lavanya - 14/12 (Page 4)

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful post Unnati . La is so adorable , she was absolutely graceful ,the way she realised that Arnav was not in love with her . She could have screamed and shouted , the scenes between her Arnav and La were well portrayed . I love how the cv's have not gone down the stereotypical route and took this approach .
La put Arnav's family ,dignity and happiness first , she truly rocks love her for that.
Lavanya has matured and grown  so much , as the show has progressed . 

Sana you rock girl .<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Unnati, FAB post! Loving all the love for La on the forum today!

Exactly, it was AMAZING to see a character like La. Cause although she was a bimbo at times, she made us smile throughout, she's such a great human being, and even at the end she has just good intentions. And most of all, I found her real. That's so rare for serials. Usually characters are stereotypical, but she entered as a rich spoilt brat, with her own flaws, the stuck up attitude, but then she changed for the better, and the fact that she was so genuine was so great.

She was never shown jealous, never insecure and I'm glad she wasn't, cause she doesn't have any reason to be. And today's scene just reflects how she's matured. She was so understanding and NORMAL about it, and I'm so so grateful to the CVs for it! Thank you for giving us La, such a likeable character.  Sana Khan,she's just an awesome actress.

Yeah , quite true. Having been in a relationship with a man like ASR , It's surprising how mature they've shown her to be , as in , never seen her get insecure or envious about anyone or anything.  She was rather always happy with whatever she got. Too Saintly should I say ?!LOL Lol That's the reason We like her perhaps..
CrazyAbtTV18 Senior Member
CrazyAbtTV18
CrazyAbtTV18

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

IPK is a show class apart from the rest. Lavanya turning negative or making a big deal out the whole thing , could've just fetched them more drama , thus more TRPs , but hey , Iam glad they don't break Characters here, they make them. :).

so very true. they could have created another maha episode of the way Lavanya and ASR broke their engagement.. glad they didn't drag it. the whole show is uniue as the way they protay every action in such subtle and emotional way,  u forget its fiction and not real.. Kudos to both Barun and Sana for pulling out the scene so very beautifully..

Edited by CrazyAbtTV18 - 14 December 2011 at 7:42pm

* Unnati *

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

IPK is a show class apart from the rest. but hey , Iam glad they don't break Characters here, they make them. :)

Well said.

* Unnati *

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Unnati, this show does indeed differ from the rest. Its been a treat to watch how much Lavanya and Arnav have grown as individuals, completely different from who they were when this show first started. I am so glad the CVs continued to have Lavanya take the high road instead of making her look like a complete fool, she handled her break up gracefully and maturely. Same with Arnav as he realized how unfair he's been to Lavanya and him saying he respects her for how much she cares for his family. This is one of the best written break ups I've seen in a serial in a long time, no hard feelings, no hatred just a clean break in which two people still remain friends.

* Unnati *

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I love the way the IPK writers have handled the character of Lavanya--as not someone who changed herself to become acceptable to the Raizada household , but someone who (guided gently by KKG) found herself.
The pivotal scene for me was when her friends come to visit and she tells them, "respecting the wishes of the elders in a home doesn't make me a Bhenji, and dismissing our traditions doesn't make you modern and progressive." She spoke this without being aware that Nani and Anj were listening. It was genuine, not a pretense--and it demonstrated that a shift had occurred for her.

And, that scene where KKG is coaching her as she is waiting for ASR in bridal wear--I thought the writers showed how she had shifted from within. I think KKG says, "every wife wants to be the centre of her husband's world." And LA replied, "Khushi, you make me see married life in a way I never imagined."

* Unnati *

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Truly said.

She's stolen my heart too.. I felt for her and was almost in tears after the break-up scene.

I hope she finds someone who'll always be there for her and will never leave her - her prince charming.

We love you, Lavanya. 

* Unnati *

Go to top