Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lavanya - 14/12 (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

IPK is a show class apart from the rest. Lavanya turning negative or making a big deal out the whole thing , could've just fetched them more drama , thus more TRPs , but hey , Iam glad they don't break Characters here, they make them. :). The best part of tonight's episode was ASR confronting her. Could there have been a more mature way to handle this situation ? He chose to say the truth . In his words " Thoda dard hoga , par teek ho jayega ".  I loved it when he hugged her & said " I can't believe you're still thinking about my family. "  "I Respect you "

ASR & La , called it off today , Iam happy, cause We're all up for ArHi. But I just can't help saying how much I enjoyed every bit of this girl ,Lavanya. From the spoilt brat she was, to the glimpse of the humble ,graceful , induvidual she is today , the transition's nothing but that of, becoming a Woman from a Girl. From getting into the Indian attire , to moulding her heart , behaviour , actions to the likeness of the Raizada household , going against her friends , for the same old lady who hardly left a chance to find faults with her , befriending Chamkili  to the extent of saying " Sirf tumhi meri ek dost ho yahaan par , please mat jao" And for loving this man unconditionally , who never felt even a fraction of what she did for him . She sensed it , lied to herself , dared to dream a life with him, but when again, reality struck , She embraced it with all humility & let the tears flow.

There will be Obstacles , bumps on the road , before you learn , grow & mature , but girl how lucky are you ! Cause ASR, although wasn't your destination , but was a part of your journey and If you can have an ASR as just a mere part of your journey , then how great would that Prince Charming of yours be , whom you'd be destined for ?Embarrassed  We Love you Lavanya Kashyap !

Never Stop Smiling ! :)

Cause We love those Dimples !

Sana is tooo cute to turn into a VAMP. I hope Cvs either give her a good exit or keep her in the show as a TRUE friend of KKG and possibly the 3rd Raizada bahu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

egle* Unnati *

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Simply a wonderful post on Lavanya! Today they showed a girls unconditional love.I think Lavanya might be the one who would make ASR realise his true feelings for Khushi and bring them together!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
That;s the best part about IPK. Every character has an agenda. Each character is believable including Snake, because there are many people like Snake that exists in this world. 

I am so glad they didn't make her negative. I clearly hope she confronts Khushi about her feelings for ASR. She needs to make Khushi realize that it's not wrong to love Arnav.

* Unnati *

Innocent.angel IF-Sizzlerz
Innocent.angel
Innocent.angel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
nycc post,me too luvv her

* Unnati *

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Not cool yo, you made me all sad and teary with this post! lol, its too good!

* Unnati *

PaleBlueDot Senior Member
PaleBlueDot
PaleBlueDot

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Today was the day when La finally has taken an exit from ASR's life, I thought I'd be so happy, but the fact that this girl has changed so very much, has made it much more of a painful experience. She has tried everything in the good books to win the Raizadas family's heart, and at first it was something that was meant to get Naani to like her, but the whole procedure has encrypted each and every piece of knowledge and experience of being a good daughter-in-law and the traditional image of the indian women into La's heart and life. She has changed not just externally to be accepted into the society which the Raizada's live in, but she's changed from the heart and mind, and has truly transformed. A huge evidence of this is thinking about the family before her, that is a big change in the girl who cared more about how she looked 24 hours and nothing mattered more to her than her own needs. So Lavanya will be missed, but she definitely has left a strong impactful image of herself, before leaving us viewers and also in the future the Raizada Family.

BTW: wonderful post, loved it.Big smile

Edited by Hanna93 - 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm

* Unnati *

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post  : )
I felt bad for her, but ASR was honest. And Lavanya accepted it well. Hope she finds a guy who truly loves her and she stays positive.
And who cannot love that smile with dimples. It really makes her look cute.

* Unnati *

Premeer_Mayur Goldie
Premeer_Mayur
Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Awww love her dimples. Honestly she's a very strong girl who has guts to face the bitter truth about love. She was simply superb in today's epi so was our Arnav.

* Unnati *

Go to top