Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

cvs should tell us the truth before: MODNOTE-P7 (Page 3)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i think break up was b'ful done by Cvs..though I miss Arhi scenes but still this ASR-LA confrontation was required. and it was handled brilliantly..I remember reading many posts in IF regarding ASR doing wrong to La and also sum even compared him with shyam but today episode he just corrected his mistake.. we all knew ASR doesnt luv La..even she knew.. yet it was needed for ASR to feel dat he is doing wrong to La... and he needed to end this relation respectfully.. and not to forget I think ASR -La hug was cute and friendly .. La atleast needed dat as a comfort at that point..Dont worry we will find more arnav-khushi passionate hugging scenes and who knows even kissing scene..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07trina2010SillyPepperpakpearl

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ASR-LA hug was passionate??ConfusedShocked Hmm i must hv misunderstood the meaning of passion then. 

The girl LA was his fiance/gf, she understood his plight and his reason for breaking up, she was broken as well, she looked for support from ASR, the hug was merely a friendly emotional support. Common, The girl deserves at least that much..  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Lovetrina2010newmoon2011.Sad.But.True.SillyPepper

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hey!!
Kamalika dear that scene was really sad and good.But you should be happy now.All is well now Dancing.Be happy Big smile.The hug was  friendly hug for the last time.I loved it.Loved their chemistry too for the first time as someone said.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 14 December 2011 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirltrina2010SillyPepper

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by anu17

really me also don't like La and Arnav's huge scenes yaar nothing to do have to watch case of ArHi...this is too much yaar Asr  and La...D'oh
thank god, at least someone is thereSmile

yaa yaar thats too much case even I never see ASR huge Khushi like that...
so this want to be the last Huge CV ...
not any more with La...Ouch

SK_Lovetrina2010ChitraF

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

really me also don't like La and Arnav's huge scenes yaar nothing to do have to watch case of ArHi...this is too much yaar Asr  and La...D'oh

Sorry for interrupting.But why will ASR hug Khushi like that ? I mean he has to discover that he loves her in the first place.He broke up with La for that,Hug was clearly a friendly one and La deserved that after all she had done .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_ca_Jiya_S.Stephyanjaani07SK_Lovetrina2010newmoon2011SillyPepperanu17

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey  Komolika ..la definitely deserve the respect she got from ASR today ...Hus was not  a passionate one it was out of respect ...
This story is about Arnav and Khusi ..he will hug her too but we have really  wait for that  and it will be a worth waiting hug ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_caanjaani07SK_Lovetrina2010SillyPepper

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

i think break up was b'ful done by Cvs..though I miss Arhi scenes but still this ASR-LA confrontation was required. and it was handled brilliantly..I remember reading many posts in IF regarding ASR doing wrong to La and also sum even compared him with shyam but today episode he just corrected his mistake.. we all knew ASR doesnt luv La..even she knew.. yet it was needed for ASR to feel dat he is doing wrong to La... and he needed to end this relation respectfully.. and not to forget I think ASR -La hug was cute and friendly .. La atleast needed dat as a comfort at that point..Dont worry we will find more arnav-khushi passionate hugging scenes and who knows even kissing scene..

Hey, i agree with the above totally, thought it was a very much needed scene and they handled it well. Kudos to ASR for stepping up and doing the right thing.

And as for the hug, it was a hug between 2 people who have known each other for a long time and who have regrets at how things turned out in the end. It had a lot of feeling in it sure but not 'passion' as some think. I loved ASR for giving her that at least, she needed that hug and i don't see anything wrong with it. She showed she is deserving of his respect too. and i'm glad he sad that as well. That's just my take on it but i'm happy with today's ASR/La scene and feel things are moving along nicely!

Edited by anjaani07 - 14 December 2011 at 10:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephySK_Lovetrina2010newmoon2011SillyPepperriti4u

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Sorry for interrupting.But why will ASR hug Khushi like that ? I mean he has to discover that he loves her in the first place.He broke up with La for that,Hug was clearly a friendly one and La deserved that after all she had done .
Hug
this is for u

trina2010.Sad.But.True.anu17

Go to top