India-Forums

April 4 Update

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

As Gyan gives the papers Jia comes and takes it from the broker and says that she has been able to arrange the money .She sends off the broker. Gyan asks how did she arrange the money.. Jia lies and says that she got the money on a short term loan. Ruby is jubilant to have got the shares. She says she is going to strip Gyan of his honor and than throw him out. In the Pandey hall the Inspector comes and tells Gyan that he wants to share some very important information with him and he would like to do so in private. Everyone gets tense as to why does Inspector wants a private audience. Jia barges in Gyan's room and is stunned to see Gyan sitting still. Samar gets a call from the office that if he wants to know about the person behind all his problems than he should come to office. A similar call is made to Shekhar. When Shekhar reaches office he sees samar giving some money to a goon. Shekhar identifies the goon to be the same whom he had earlier seen in the office. Shekhar is taken aback

I say this is ending up like pkg with rakesh and avinash. And rimijim is jia and malini is netra. The similarity are so clear i can explain

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Avinash had 2 wives- Shekhar has 2 wives

There are 2 people in the show who want to ruin their family, Pkg had 2 and 3 ppl wanting to ruin their house.

Rakesh does some bad work and goes to jail, the april 4 update has samar giving money to a goon

See there are so many similarity between reth and pkg u guys tell me if i am right

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged

I agree.

Again they are dragging another serial. Why can't they just finish or make story interesting with some good plots.

First Netra asked Shekhar to marry her in order to get Gia out of Jail. Just like in Tum Bin Jaoon.... Kushi did that to Aryan.

And now they are following PKG lead, are these writers crazy or what. In each and every serial one good person is suffering, so what should we do stop being good. In Astitva (Simran), in PKG (Rimjhim), in Reth (Jia), in TBGK (Durga), in TD (Disha). We really need a break.Angry

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Exactly u also made a good point. First it was about netras crazziness with shekhars love.

I liked it better when they were showing jia and netra fighting u know women like watching 2 women fight and argue. It human nature, they are making the show so stupid and irrelevant. They should show jia going to a town and finding the truth of her baby or show netra trying to take over or something that catches the audiences eye.

Reth and pkg have alooooot in common except for the 18yr leap.

And one else who has good points or wants to make a point?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
wait...back up..who are the three people that want to ruin the family? i know that one is ruby and two is samar..is the third savitri?
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
yeah savitri and i think netra too do u think netra wants to destroy them too?
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
i don't know...it's nethra..so ya never know...i hate her soo much
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
yeah netra savitri, manas his mom It is like pkg if u t hink about it how ppl want to ruin their lives

Go to top