**~~ANUJ support Club~~** - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

i have provided a sify link of anuj's videos and songs. other than that i don't have anything.

if any of you guys have any videos, audio, pictures of anuj then post here or PM me and i shall add that to 1st page.

Hi Anjali,

I have a couple of Anuj videos. I will have to actually cut them out of the total episode. Will do that today and give you the link and then you can post them on first page.

I'll also create a few pictures of Anuj.

afik here, i am also anuj's fan please sssssss
Originally posted by harshmm

Hi Anjali,

I have a couple of Anuj videos. I will have to actually cut them out of the total episode. Will do that today and give you the link and then you can post them on first page.

I'll also create a few pictures of Anuj.

thanks harsh!! do post them here.
hi anjali....wow.......anuj fan club.....i am not tbg fan of anuj........bt i like some of his performance....i liked the song he sang for the paino round it was too good....and that last galas was nt that bad as well..........and not to forget his silky hair....well done all anuj fans and keep anujs spirit going....... ๐Ÿ‘

Anuj and Karunya were the clear favorites as men and women, both young and old were yelling and screaming for their performances. "The experience of watching the finalists perform Live is so different to watching them each week on TV. I mean, they are right there in front of your eyes and singing for You. It's great! I looove Sandeepโ€ฆ He Rocks and I will keep voting for him till he becomes the Indian Idol" said a fan who claimed to be Sandeep's biggest fan.

Experience their passion, their craziness, their madness about music and their brilliant talent! Catch them as they display their expertise on Sony Entertainment Television! The action hits your TV Sets at 9 pm, so tune in to experience the frenzy and be a part of the mania that is spreading across the country.
By Televisionpoint.com Team
Originally posted by pateh23

what a amazin fan club...

amazing!!!๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Anjali, how can I join Anuj club.?
I am a real big fan of him from the Piono Round.Plz add me too. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anjali...
before I cud post the whole artilce, u did the news clippin that is revelant to us as Anuj fans!! kudoss...

anyway, I'm putng this link here for those who wanna know the whole thing....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=240204&P N=1& TPN=1

Anuj was really a darling of the show!!
kudoss!!

peaceEdited by checks - 17 years ago
I really think Anuj Sings much much better than Antara or Monali. It is just the hype(unnecessary) created by judges just because they want to see their favourites winning. Thats it. I like Anujs Singing.
Originally posted by movieman1111

I really think Anuj Sings much much better than Antara or Monali. It is just the hype(unnecessary) created by judges just because they want to see their favourites winning. Thats it. I like Anujs Singing.

I think U r absolutely right...
welcome to Anuj fan's club !!

if u are not yet memeber, PM anjali.Nair and get urself on the fan's list !! asap

peace