Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

**~~ANUJ support Club~~** (Page 19)

checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hey guys...
So finally, it happend the way judges wanted from a long long time...
but bravo Anuj..he has many avenues waitiing for him...no that he's any lesser but he wasnt among the favourites from last three galas....

well-done Anuj and hope you get what is meant for you...
life never stops!!

peace

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
it was sad to see anuj leaving on tuesday. i was feeling very bad when he said that at least once he wished judges clapped for him. judges humiliated him like anything. i don't think even ravinder ravi was humiliated last year like this.

judges brought him back even without any final piano round and then they humiliated him daily.

anuj's niece was criticized for arguing with anu malik and how mannered are the judges? anu malik was rude to an elderly guy. niece was just a teenager. how old is anu malik?

if judges think that only their fav. 2 out of 12 deserved to be in top 2 then it is their fault for choosing non- deserving contestants. if they have chosen them then at least give them a chance.

if the format has multiple voting and janta is voting for a particular contestant then why are they so rude to the contestant? they should blame the channel or production company.

i wish no one ever gets treated like the way anuj was in II-2.
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
"I want to prove myself to Anu Malik!"

Anuj Sharma isn't a cynic! He's taken his loss quite well...and plans to make a mark for himself in the field of playback singing. Tellychakkar.com spoke to the 29 year old just after he was voted out of the Idol race.

Anuj Sharma: Out, but not without a fight!

So how are you feeling at this point of time?
I am feeling really bad, but thisis a competition and somebody has to fo out. In every elimination round, I used to think that maybe today's my turn, but votes kept pouring in. I am thankful to all those who voted for me and helped me get this far.

What have you planned for your future?
I want to do playback singing! I want to prove myself to Anu Malik, so that he gives me an opportunity to sing for him (laughs out loud)! Seriously, I want to meet music directors and sing good songs. But for sometime now, I want to go home and sleep in my mother's lap!

Do you have any hard feelings for anybody on the show?
If you had asked this four months earlier, I would have told you that 'I blame God, that why didn't he give me the opportunities that the other singers had,' but today, I have no regrets and no one to blame, because I have got so much from Indian Idol. I really had fun on the show and the three of us really gelled well together. Whatever the judges told me helped me in the long run. Maybe, the judges criticised me because they expected a lot from me since they had got me back...given me a second chance!

The awesome threesome!

In any point in your tenure as a contestant did you feel that you were not as good as the rest?
No, I was always confident that I could sing. There are days when one sings badly, but the response I got during the outdoor shows was immense.

Many of the reality show winners have resorted to doing stage shows because there's good money there...do you plan to do something similar?
I agree with you that stage shows are a great way to make money! Maybe I will do some stage shows too, because face it, everybody needs money. But my priority is and always will be playback singing!

hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessno.1

Anjali di as u know na that I am goning to indiana(tommorrow) for 2 weeks.. i am gonna miss u ....... plzzzzzzzz take care of my Sandy

I wanna hug u    Hug   Hug Hug Hug

Miss me........ byeeeeeee I will be back in 2 weeks Big smile

Are Humne kya bigada hai Confused Wink LOL
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I realyy criied alot wne Anuj went out. evn tho he desreved to.. I meann I rele felt sorri for this guy. He is relllyyy niice. It was soo sad wen he was like I wish one time judges wud stand n clap for mee n gimme good comnts. and the judges did that..it was soo touching n sad!!

I WISH ANUJ ALL THE BEST!!!
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

ANUJ SHARMA

Best Judge..
My brother's opinion matters the most for me. He is like a teacher & best friend to me.

Memorable Moment..
The most beautiful moment for me can be nothing more than being back in this show. I know the judges are still not satisfied with me and they want to see that Anuj who had given a mind blowing performance during the piano round. This time I am sure I will give them what they want."

What I'll miss..
I will miss every aspect of the show if I get voted out. But most of all, I think I'll miss the exposure that we have got to the industry greats. The Judges, Celebrities and Music Directors who we have met have taught us so much through their advice and criticism. All this is taken in the right spirit and we try to improve our performances based on what they tell us.

(Courtesy: sifymax)

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Join me in too... Anuj is one of the greatest people.. very down to earth... and a good teacher too... did u people know that he used to teach???
metallica Goldie
metallica
metallica

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmeeli_hoon

I cant believe this tht any normal & sensible person could start a fan club for anuj.

only abnormal and senseless person would say this and you are announcing yourself as one!!

p.s. you are not "sharmilee" after all, are you??

my suggestion to you:

change your ID to "shar_dheeli_hoon"

Edited by metallica - 08 April 2006 at 2:31pm

Go to top