Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessno.1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

okay then u can take him coz i was in love with his long locks which he cut now.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
remember to use ketchup to write his name๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

no no anju anuj only love u... mein tum doono ke bich nahin aana chati....  plzzzzzzzzzzz ushe uske fans se bachoo... why Anuj have only boy fan๐Ÿ˜ณ

plzzzzz save ur Anuj from his boy fans they are crazy for him๐Ÿ˜†

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessno.1

why Anuj have only boy fan๐Ÿ˜ณ

plzzzzz save ur Anuj from his boy fans they are crazy for him๐Ÿ˜†

kab? kahan?๐Ÿ˜•
princessno.1 thumbnail

kab? kahan?๐Ÿ˜•

arreye haven't u seen yesterday episode... where one guy cut his finger..and write his name...and the other one... (Anuj's biggest fan) that dude was soo funny I coudln't stop laughing... lolz plzzzzzzz save Anuj from them... warna Anuj toh fisla๐Ÿ˜ณ

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessno.1

arreye haven't u seen yesterday episode... where one guy cut his finger..and write his name...and the other one... (Anuj's biggest fan) that dude was soo funny I coudln't stop laughing... lolz plzzzzzzz save Anuj from them... warna Anuj toh fisla๐Ÿ˜ณ

i watched for 10-15 mins and couldn't sit for more. it was pathetic. so i missed all the khoon kharaba.
princessno.1 thumbnail

i watched for 10-15 mins and couldn't sit for more. it was pathetic. so i missed all the khoon kharaba.

Why.. Anuj was the Star of the show๐Ÿ˜ณ

but I agree it was pathetic... but I watched for Sandy... Sandy sang really well and so did Karu....

Anuj..no comments๐Ÿ˜†

checks thumbnail
friends, i got this nice peice of info in the shape of interview (quoting from someone who posted it in IF)
hope u guys wud love this to read....
peace
--------------------
Pet name: Anu

Favourite song: Kishore Kumar's Zindagi ke safar mein

Inspiration: My brother, Manoj who lives in UK

Favourite city in India: Shimla

Food preference: Non-vegetarian but at the moment I am a vegetarian. Otherwise I just can't do without non-veg food

First crush: In my college, (Govt. college Tehri) I had a crush on a girl.

Girfriend: She is my fiance now, Vanita. She is a software engineer and lives in Pune.

The most beautiful woman to you is: My mother. It's not just facial beauty that I am talking about but to me my mother is the most beautiful woman on earth.

Favourite judge on 'Indian Idol': Farah Khan, though Sonu ji and Anu ji have also helped me a lot.

Favourite female singer on 'Indian Idol': Antara Mitra

Favourite Male singer on 'Indian Idol': Amey Date

Whom do you miss the most on the show: Panna Gill who was also from north India. We were a group of four- Amey, Sandeep, Panna and me.

The best compliment so far on 'Indian Idol': When I auditioned, Anu Malik said my voice is as sweet as a Himachali apple.

The first thing you'll do if you win: There is a temple in the courtyard of my house and I have always told my mother that when I earn I will get a bigger temple made.

Your home state Himachal to you is: I am proud to be a Himachali. People come from all over the world to see places in Himachal. The land of Gods.

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Karunya or Sandeep: No comments.
indian888 thumbnail
yesterday anuj performance was great

he has so much fan folliwing

wohhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep rocking Anuj ๐Ÿ‘
anjali.nair thumbnail
yes!! anuj was good tonight. actually delhi show was a success.
indian888 thumbnail
even lucknow show was great ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

they showed anuj interwiew on NDTV he sang two

nice it was great ๐Ÿ‘
anjali.nair thumbnail
In gala 10 to be aired on Apr 3, Anuj sang Fiza, Fiza, Fiza, hey Fiza and Chala jata hun kisike dhun mein.