Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My take on today's episode

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hola Chiquitas!!

So today we saw La-Arnav's "iss no pyaar ko kya naam doon" show. Here's what irritated me during today's intense dialogue - La chewing her lower lip more often than necessary. I know she was trying very hard to control her tears but still I could not ignore how often she did that.

Whats with the "lets hide the truth from the family" drama? Maybe to save Payal - Akash?

So, what does La plan to do on the 16th? Cut her ring finger so she doesnt have to get engaged to Arnav? Or maybe cut Arnav's finger? You boy deserve a paper cut..Take that you ruffian!! Oh wait lemme make sure its your ring fingerROFL

And then our puja ki thali brand ambassador and Khushi interaction..Like Sanaya said this show should be called "Signs". I would like to refer to it as "Signs and Misinterpretation". So, Khushi who gave a whole spiel to her family about the importance of truth suddenly decides to hide the truth from the mangalsutra madam. Didnt she tell Payal the night before that Anjali wont be able to handle the truth? So how was she planning to convey it? By pigeon-mail?

And Khushi is underestimating Nani. The senior lady is much more stronger emotionally than all these juniors combined. Has she not seen Nani cut La and Mami down to size previously?

Overall, a very dull episode except for the La melodrama. I understand breakups are rough on the people involved but La appeared suddenly childish saying "No" and suddenly too wise with "Its funny na ASR...".

Edited by sayvr - 14 December 2011 at 8:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Khush_5razor12svesumsun2011Swap-ArhifareeChitraF

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Arey yaar!!! No comments???
mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBrazor12sun2011showstruck

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Precisely. She seems to want to please everyone except herself. Any psychologists on the forum who can classify Khushi's constant need for sacrifice?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Oh boy!!! Seems to be a tough crowd to please today.
surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
puja ki thali ambassador... mangalsutra madam,,
 too funny

WorkerB

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thank you much. She is annoying really!!

sun2011

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
frankly.. i wldnt mind changing my daughters shitty diapers 10 times a day than watch one episode like this...! it stinks more than a constipated stomach...!!
LOL
none of it that happened today had sense...

anji n kushi conversations r like Greek n  Latin.. gal, gimme a break.. ur mangalsuthra dnt break, jus sliped of ur neck.. n bingo! yu were actually fiddling with it a min ago.. so peace out.. stop over reacting..

n khushi gal.. wat has eaten up ur brain lately..?? i can fathom yu trying to ensure anji that her marriage will be intact.. but wats all that deal with nt telling any one..  
i don get it. she jus broke off her eng n she has more than valid reason for it.. let that anji knw that u were never happy with it n its good riddance to old rubbish...Angry 

finally asr proved to hv balls to face the truth.. but the whole realisation thing.. wasnt it too vague.. v can demand more intensity here.. yu cld hv known few more truths abt khushi.. that yu n la dun match up each other or wat ever.. but the way it happened... nah!

n bullshit part # 2 - la asking for a hug.. i swear it surely is called for,.. but dnt like the fact that la asked for it.. wld hv been better if asr gave it himself.. for all those unresposive previous hugs..!Cry

n la's sudden realization that she cld nt hug asr ny more n all her bull .. realization of nt putting ASR in tht guilt trap.. god save us viewers.. 

need a serious drama,, meaningfull,, thoughfull n soulfull,, jus a full episode...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBsun2011

Go to top