Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara29

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

Originally posted by shopping_454

Dead Su must be dead

hey....wat do u mean by sayn tht???

I think that member need 2 back to his/her senses..Embarrassed

zaraaaaaaaaaaa................heheheheLOL LOL LOLWink 

well i dun understand .........wat happen 2 ppl...........dey cum 2 kk forum knowing dat its all loaded wid hu-ju or su-kk fans n still dey say such things abt dem...........wats dis..........?!?!?!!?

no 1 has rite 2 offend or hurt ne1....so da ppl who hv prob wid su-kk or hu-ju dey beta dun cum ova here...........vo b khush hum b khush

sorry i dint mean 2 offend ne1...but m observing dis from along tym....so i had 2 say this 2 stop all dis wats going on at KK forum........Embarrassedv dun need ne sort of disturbance ova here!!! so plz.......................

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus

Originally posted by zara29

Originally posted by loveHussain&KK

Originally posted by shopping_454

Dead Su must be dead

hey....wat do u mean by sayn tht???

I think that member need 2 back to his/her senses..Embarrassed

zaraaaaaaaaaaa................heheheheLOL LOL LOLWink 

well i dun understand .........wat happen 2 ppl...........dey cum 2 kk forum knowing dat its all loaded wid hu-ju or su-kk fans n still dey say such things abt dem...........wats dis..........?!?!?!!?

no 1 has rite 2 offend or hurt ne1....so da ppl who hv prob wid su-kk or hu-ju dey beta dun cum ova here...........vo b khush hum b khush

sorry i dint mean 2 offend ne1...but m observing dis from along tym....so i had 2 say this 2 stop all dis wats going on at KK forum........Embarrassedv dun need ne sort of disturbance ova here!!! so plz.......................

agree with u anumEmbarrassed

those who dont lyk hu-ju or su-kk

THEY SHUD NOT CUM HERE..AngryAngry

-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
i agree with both of you zara and anum
ppl have no right to offend our feelings and say anything abt ppl we like Ouch Ouch
it's better that they stay away from this forum Angry Angry
and abt yesterday's episode, i only saw the last scene which was the most important one, it went on like this:
manik mixed sumthin in kk's drink Angry and she fainted and fell onto her bed Cry after tht i dun know wht happened, but wen i saw it was horrible. kk was lying on her bed (she was not in her senses) and manik was sleeping next to her Angry Angry Angry and then sumit passed outside their room Cry Cry and he saw them...sleeping together Cry Cry Cry i felt like crying for him Cry Cry Cry and after tht manik woke up, went to the door and told su tht kk and i were upset, tht's why, she forgot to close the door Angry Angry from tomorrow she will herself close the door Angry Angry and he shuts the door in sumit's face Ouch
coming up: su says to kk tht u were sleeping with jatin bhaiya last night and kk slaps him really hard Cry
taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nature

i agree with both of you zara and anum
ppl have no right to offend our feelings and say anything abt ppl we like Ouch Ouch
it's better that they stay away from this forum Angry Angry 

thanx nature 4 understanding us!!

yeah dats wat v all wnat dear!!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index