Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

The hug was perfectly executed.

Affectionate, warm and filled with gratitude, acknowledging what they had once shared.

I reached for the tissues when LA said, "I know you don't like this sort of thing...but can I have a last hug?" Good writing.

For some reason, I thought the plot may have KKG walk in on them. Poor girl has often had to witness physical closeness between ASR and LA. For dramatic purposes, it may have been effective for KKG to walk into LA's room (to discuss some engagement detail)--see the hug, believe she was interrupting an intimate moment and step away silently. The long walk home would follow with painful FBs of Anjali weeping and ASR/LA locked in each others' arms.

I know...can that hug get better btw friends...when she asked for the last hug 😭

OMG...even i thought Khushi wil see this and she might feel ASR loves La...

Thanx for not showing that CV's...Love u for that..🤗

Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Barun need not to act at all. His eyes r enuf to melt ne1. Loved ASR but hv a foubt on la. Has she really changed?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved Arnav and Lavanya's scenes, these two have grown so much as individuals. I really felt bad for Lavanya
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a emotional scene.. Felt really bad that La had to get hurt in all this... 
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My heart cried for La...and their hug had the right kind of chemistry...

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

[I know...can that hug get better btw friends...when she asked for the last hug.

Yeah, JennyAvni--I also appreciated seeing ASR REALLY hugging a woman (ANJ doesn't count!).
In the past, we have seen him receiving/tolerating LA's embraces, or being the strength for KKG in the hospital hug. But, in this scene he gave as good as he got. It showed that he has it in him.

Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

Indeed it was a sad scene...felt so bad for poor Lavanya. She definitely deserves someone who loves her dearly.

I agree.
I appreciated that SK and IPK team made her performance that of a woman who has evolved and reached a realization, and has the maturity to see it that way. Bittersweet sadness--but not broken. 
Well done.
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome acting by the two...Lots of emotions seen in that...Loved it...
JennyAvni thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I loved Arnav and Lavanya's scenes, these two have grown so much as individuals. I really felt bad for Lavanya

ya poor baby but if she returns bad then 😡😡😡😡😡
JennyAvni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Barun need not to act at all. His eyes r enuf to melt ne1. Loved ASR but hv a foubt on la. Has she really changed?

Bang on dear 👏