Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
plz cv's no La-ASR track...
i just love la now..plz dont make us hate her
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
la isn't gonna be the other woman-they hav broken up guys,
they just haven't announced it yet-waiting for payal-akash engagement :-)
chill karo :-)
DiamondLife thumbnail
IF THEY DO..TRPS WILL DROP TREMENDOUSLY..BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE SERIAL THE LEADS R SEPARATED SO LONG..NOT EVEN SHOWN CONFRONTATION..SORRY I AM WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS TODAY
hparul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It totally doesn't make sense about ASR and Lavanya not telling the family about their break-up. I mean are they going to go along with the engagement preparations and disclose it at the last minute before the ring ceremony when it will be more embarrassing to the family in front of all the guests or are they going to postpone it. Most likely they will postpone it because Lavanya's dress didn't look like an engagement dress unlike Payal's when she was dancing with Khushi. Also I think ASR will find out right before Payash's engagement that Khushi's engagement broke because he was glaring at her during the dance.
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hparul

It totally doesn't make sense about ASR and Lavanya not telling the family about their break-up. I mean are they going to go along with the engagement preparations and disclose it at the last minute before the ring ceremony when it will be more embarrassing to the family in front of all the guests or are they going to postpone it. Most likely they will postpone it because Lavanya's dress didn't look like an engagement dress unlike Payal's when she was dancing with Khushi. Also I think ASR will find out right before Payash's engagement that Khushi's engagement broke because he was glaring at her during the dance.

I don't get it guys I was fine with the whe break up and hug and everything till she said let's not tell anyone. That's when I went WHAT THE ... . I mean then what she will live at RM and pretend?? This will be too complicated! Sorry just venting bad day at work and this did not help
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think ASR will ask La to stay on till Payash marriage. Or mami will find ways to delay Payash wedding citing Arnav remaining a bachelor.

Yes, from the way Arnav was glaring at Khushi during the dance, I think he just found out (from Payal/ Anjali?) that her engagement is broken. He might have asked why the fiance hasn't turned up for Payal's engagement.

Seattleite thumbnail
Yes..although the episode was touching, it was clear that La will not exit...and the new grown respects for La from ASR is not looking good...when ASR is at the peak of hatred with khushi, he might taks La's side and would have thoughts to make her feel bad by proposing La.
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

LA ASR track is not OVER guys. I feel she is always going to remain as ASRs So called GF and as the other woman in Arhis life.

Chances are very high on this prediction... but I really want the CV's to show a respectable exit for LA... todays confession was well handled and reflected in a very positive manner... hope the CV's don't kill it...

The CV's are known for killing such wonderful shots... the best and most recent one being... the parting of Arhi in the temple with humein aapki shakal nahin dekhna and sunset back drop... only to show Kabutri back in RM the very next morning...

So... 😊 you never know what the CV's have in store for us viewers...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The break-up was even today! it wasn't like the last time when Khushi got in between them! rightnow khushi is worried about Anjali and payal  but she'll definitely notice Lavanya's behaviour till the engagement! i think both La-ASR will reveal about their break-up after the engagement! 

and La knows that it was Khushi who ASR and Arnav both love so she wouldn't turn into a vamp either!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SWEETY PIE...JUST CALM DOWN...LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS WEEK OK? DONT LOSE HOPE😉