Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

SURESH WADKAR HARD TO SLOT GREAT SINGER - Page 4

musicpulse thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: batkoor

A big thanks to everyone for respoding to this post and remembering Suresh Wadkar, whose original voice has been lost among the cacophony of some not so good new singers. musicpulse ji, where can we listen to his marathi songs. I have never heard his marathi songs and would love to hear them.

KBji, thanks for responding to my question. No I have not heard the Ganesh Vandana in PRAHAAR. I remember seeing the movie though. I will try to get hold of the movie again.
Thanks again.

sunanda

I will try to give you links if possible or upload any song that I might have in MP3 format. Give me some time.

In Prahar itself, he had that wonderful song..Dhadkan jara ruk gayi hai, kahin jindagi beh rahi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

batkoor thumbnail
Thanks musicpulse ji. 👏 👏
sunanda
kishore_bhakta thumbnail

A big thanks to everyone for respoding to this post and remembering Suresh Wadkar, whose original voice has been lost among the cacophony of some not so good new singers. musicpulse ji, where can we listen to his marathi songs. I have never heard his marathi songs and would love to hear them.

KBji, thanks for responding to my question. No I have not heard the Ganesh Vandana in PRAHAAR. I remember seeing the movie though. I will try to get hold of the movie again.
Thanks again.

sunanda

The Ganesh Vandana is before the actual movie starts. Like the producer's "jingle."

batkoor thumbnail
THANKS. Kishore bhakta ji 👏 👏 👏
sunanda
musicpulse thumbnail

Thanks musicpulse ji. 👏 👏
sunanda

Here is the link , there are 10-15 songs. But plz do listen to "Dayaghana". It is one of the finest compositions of Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar.

Just a little thing...Ptji is always doinig his own concerts, and he never is allowed to not sing this one. But he sings it with last minute variations and additions, which are simply breath-taking. Audiences go wild..

Also plz check out

omkar swaroopa, sadguru samartha....its fantastic.

Edited by musicpulse - 18 years ago
batkoor thumbnail
Thanks, will get back to you after I hear these songs.
sunanda
zapman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best Of Suresh Wadkar:
Song Movie
Lagee aaj saawan ki Chandni
Pardesi Pardesi Jaana Nahin Raja Hindustani
Chhod Aaye Hum Vo Galiyaan Maachis
Chappa chappa charkha chale Maachis
Anar Dana Anar Dana Heenna

Totally agree - he deserves much more than he got.

Several years ago, I chatted w/ him at a house concert @ a musician friends home. He is very down-to-earth and simple person. Couldn't take the Bollywood politics and so chose to play the game by his rules not someone else's. He runs a music academy and had a couple of his top students w/ him on the tour. 

More memorable songs:

Seene Mein Jalan..........Gaman

Der Ho Jaati Hai.............Henna? or Ram Teri Ganga Maili?