Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ekta and Rape (Page 4)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ionia

Originally posted by rickwean

Take it from me man..the way she has handled the whole issue, it's a whole mess and certainly glorified.
It's become too casual with the chars screaming rape rape all the time for quite sometime now as if it's too cool a word and viewers do get desensitized somewhere down the line or bugged off....

man, we watch the soap with family too at times, all this social awareness crap just to get more publicity and trps for her soap in a cheap way..man, kzk was the only one free from this taint, now she ruined it too..

of course us viewers are at fault too, for supporting the chars who indulge in such henious acts, but I guess it's the actors they are supporting not the chars, ironical isn't it man... some sorta solution here is to write nasty feedbacks to ekta mata and tell her to get some original ideas instead of using these serious issues in a messy manner and ruining the serial..

would like to add here as said earlier, I love the funny side to yudi, but highly condemn the way he's been portayed so far in each of his disgusting scenes.. but of course he will become a good guy over time and be everyone's favorite..atleast that's what all his fans are waiting for man..right?

I totally agree. Hope, UD turns into Prem and stays that way.

But what about his crimes so far?
All the bad stuff he has done so far to tushar, kasak , rishabh and mukti?
He has not killed anyone so far, so I am not saying he should be executed. But..he should be given punishment for the attempt to kill tushar, for the frauds he is doing in bajaj's business, for mixing something in kasak's drink nd putting her in danger, for harrassing mukti and supporting her rapist.

What do YOU guys think? Should he get away without any punishment for all this stuff????
and why? because he is son of ur favourite anurag-prerna?

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
You know what, he shouldn't get away with it. He has done atleast three crimes in this serial which in my mind were unforgivable (attempting to kill Tushar, harassing Mukti and supporting Sharad).

But since this is the serial of Ekta Kapoor's serial, by all accounts the worst punishment he will get is being slapped by Prerna. Is that fair? Not at all. But this is how Ekta Kapoor's mind works. And since Prem is a potentially positive character, he will be forgiven.

Although let me clarify something, most ppl like Prem not because he is Anu-Prerna's son but because of his personality. Initially his character was raised by Aparna, so he had no morals but atleast he was loyal to Aparna?
This Yudi is worse though and he is very evil. Ekta is really pushing us here. Whether she ultimately wishes to redeem Prem from Yudi or to let him die in the hands of mother India is still a question?

But if I know Ekta Kapoor, she is doing this cauz she has run out of villains and of story lines.

The thing is when Yudi is Prem, he is wonderful (atleast Ekta makes him wonderful). He is sweet, adorable, funny and caring. I think Prem has more supporters than Anurag and Bajaj put together. There are ppl who hate Anurag and those who hate Rishab but there is hardly anyone who doesn't like Prem. Both AP fans and BP fans luv him.

But we are diverting from the main topic. Ekta uses rape to stretch her story lines and she shows decent ppl commiting it. That just disgusts me.
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I don't think PRB fans love udi or prem. He is evil. I know there are people like udi-fans and anurag fans who like him. Ofcourse there are people who like him because he is anurag's son. But there are many people who hate him. I hate him too, I will like him if he becomes positive, but I would still want him to get punished for his crimes first.

I am tired of this whole "bad upbringing" excuse. Sharad has the same excuse. How many people are willing to forgive Sharad? None!

I do agree that Udi has his fan-share. See that is the saddest part. You have people supporting such an evil person!
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well, I'm a PRB fan and I like Prem (not UD, Prem)...and I am sure there are other PRB fans who like him too...it is unfair to typecast his fans into "UD fans and Anurag fans"...and about bad upbringing...well Prem didn't rape someone...yes he did VERY bad things...but he did not rape a woman and I think that crime outdoes ANYTHING that UD may have done...UD did what he did because he was betrayed by those he thought loved him..Sharad did what he did because he "lost control" and got greedy and wanted the same "sexual pleasures" as Prem, his friend...how can people compare his actions to UD's?
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hey! i dont get wht u siggy means!!

20/30: my baby's daddy is back at work today! Woohoo!

Confused
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
gimme a break! He almost KILLED tushar. That's as bad as rape, if not worse. You seemed to be obsessed with rape..as if it is the worst kind of crime..but let me tell you that killing a happy, healthy guy like Tushar..paralyzing him..is equally wrong.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Tulip.I dont think any PRB fans likes/loves Yudi/Prem..
How can someone like someone who has just stoopen to such low levels and has NEVER ever tried to make amends for the things/people that he has destroyed.

I am totally against him and I dont understand WHY Rishabh forgave him!! Nooo Rishu:((((
soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I think she had showed rape in all of her serials and i think udi shud be against sharad after all he is his sis husband . i Hate the way ekta always show illgimate kids and stuff look mihir had karan wen he was a god like husband who lovd tulsi alot dan ders karan with tanaya ( noq they are married) i thought in india you cant marrry 2 times. than ders anu and prena she got preg outof wedlock it was okay to deal with once but dan again another prem dan ders tanisha . She potrays realationship with no meaning really . she showing dat its okay to sleep with others and have kids and be forgiven or even rape.

Go to top