vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
EKTA IS MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I hate the way ekta shows rapes in her serials...I thought it was the sickest thing when rapist and rape victim share a love story in koi dil mein hai...and then her attempted rapes by husbands on their wives like Pratham and Angad... and then they are easily forgiven...and Ud/Prem supporting a rapist is also very sick, especially since there will eventually be a Mukti-Prem pairing...in ekta's serial, there is no consistency with her characters...they are bipolar...roller coasters...
ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
The first ever rape shown were two rapes in KGGK, which actually made sense one was Sonali's the other Khushi's. And they were sensitively handled must say.
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Take it from me man..the way she has handled the whole issue, it's a whole mess and certainly glorified.
It's become too casual with the chars screaming rape rape all the time for quite sometime now as if it's too cool a word and viewers do get desensitized somewhere down the line or bugged off....

man, we watch the soap with family too at times, all this social awareness crap just to get more publicity and trps for her soap in a cheap way..man, kzk was the only one free from this taint, now she ruined it too..

of course us viewers are at fault too, for supporting the chars who indulge in such henious acts, but I guess it's the actors they are supporting not the chars, ironical isn't it man... some sorta solution here is to write nasty feedbacks to ekta mata and tell her to get some original ideas instead of using these serious issues in a messy manner and ruining the serial..

would like to add here as said earlier, I love the funny side to yudi, but highly condemn the way he's been portayed so far in each of his disgusting scenes.. but of course he will become a good guy over time and be everyone's favorite..atleast that's what all his fans are waiting for man..right?
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickwean

Take it from me man..the way she has handled the whole issue, it's a whole mess and certainly glorified.
It's become too casual with the chars screaming rape rape all the time for quite sometime now as if it's too cool a word and viewers do get desensitized somewhere down the line or bugged off....

man, we watch the soap with family too at times, all this social awareness crap just to get more publicity and trps for her soap in a cheap way..man, kzk was the only one free from this taint, now she ruined it too..

of course us viewers are at fault too, for supporting the chars who indulge in such henious acts, but I guess it's the actors they are supporting not the chars, ironical isn't it man... some sorta solution here is to write nasty feedbacks to ekta mata and tell her to get some original ideas instead of using these serious issues in a messy manner and ruining the serial..

would like to add here as said earlier, I love the funny side to yudi, but highly condemn the way he's been portayed so far in each of his disgusting scenes.. but of course he will become a good guy over time and be everyone's favorite..atleast that's what all his fans are waiting for man..right?

I totally agree. Hope, UD turns into Prem and stays that way.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
ok , this is deviating from the topic but i thot i wud mention - ekta said in an interview tht she wud stop bringing ppl back from the dead in her future serials ...
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
but i dont think she will stick to her resolution , she wunt be able to resist it LOL
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Me either....Its an old soap opera trend followed everywhere in the world. Look at the bold and the beautiful, dead ppl always comes alive..otherwise soap operas end LOL

Go to top