UPDATE OF 23 MARCH - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update.
i'm eagerly waiting for this update
cheers hun!!! fab update!!!!

keep it up!!! 😉

i feel like crying now! 😭 !! bani !!! y she suffering??????/ cnt c her suffer due to pia!

hope pia rots in hell!!! how cud pushy n pia do that to bani!!!

wts gona happen next yaar!!
thanks a lot for wonderful update.
FNX A LOT 4 DA UPDATE...CNT W8 2 C WOT HAPPENZ
Thanx for the update!
I'm so mad at pia 😡
Poor Bani 😭 🤢
Thanks for the nice update
poor bani - let's hope this is a blessing in disguise. I hate pia right now.
thanks a lot for the update.
Thanks once again for a mind-blowing update Doe! You reallly rock with your updates!!!

Jai is kind of justified in his behaviour with Bani, because he does not know the entire truth...but he should not continue his cold and cruel behaviour with her anymore...alright, he might not accept Bani as his wife, but he can be civil to her, atleast!

Poor Bani... 😭 She is surely in the line of fire...Jigs is right when she says that if her husband has shut the door on her face, there would be no one in the house willing to support her. 😭

MT
thnx for the update 👏 👏 it was great pia best cum bak and get married to jai coz this was her own decsion and now she cant turn her face from it but how can this happen that jai got married to bani wen he was already engaged to pia becoz to get married to bani he would have to break the engament wich he hasnt done so this marriage is probally inleagle wat say??? if that happened it would be great!!! then pia could get married to that jai who she choose yeah that be soooooooo GREAT!! and bani would be free!!!😃