Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

23rd March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
23rd March India Update

At the Temple

Neel says the marriage will take place. He goes ahead towards the statute of Goddess Durga and speaks that a mother will not be insulted in front of a mother. Ma no one is more powerful than you and no religion or custom is above you. In front of you I accept Shubra as my wife. They exchange garlands & Neel puts mangalsutra & fills sindoor in Shubra's maang.
Neel then tells Narpat that for society's sake next month they will go for court marriage and promises to keep Shubra happy. Manno Bhabhi tells Neel that there is no relation as pure as his.

Brijesh asks for leave and tells Nahar can stay if he wants but Nahar refuses. Nahar says that he has imp work and Saloni can stay if she wants too. All sasural members then leave.

Shubra tells Saloni you have had to listen a lot becoz of me. Saloni tells her that from now on there shd be tears of happiness only. Kaveri speaks that I pray to God that there is no more pain in your lives. It was all destined that after all probs things fell into place. But only the fly members knew this secret so who leaked it? Samar also asks who told the pundit? Kaveri ques Saloni did u have a slip of tongue? Saloni is hurt and ans that she is the daughter of the house even though she is married & nothing can ever change that. I have faced the wrath of my husband and fly and still kept the secret. Narpat offers to talk to her sasural but Saloni ans she'll manage.

Nahar house-living room

Aditi says that not even dreams cld they ever think of Shubra's deeds. Bhabho says she now understds why Saloni had hidden abt Neel-Shubra marriage. Which sister can share such a shameful act of her sister with the in-laws? Aditi says Shubra's deed will spread like fire and burn our house. Dheer fuels that this is matter of 'sanskar' and they are shameless. Bhabho says that all houses have secrets and the only place where there are no secrets is the temple. Our house has secret, which we can never share with Saloni. Brijesh gets agitated and tells to stop all this talk and leaves.

At the Temple

All have come out of temple and 'vidaai' is taking place. Ambika tells Neel that not even in 7 life's she cld dream of a match like him. Although Shubra committed one mistake she is good hearted and hence take care of her. Narpat seeks forgiveness for the insults and humiliation bestowed upon him. Aapji says that this a new beginning and he has only love in his heart. He'll never discriminate between Neel and Shubra. Kaveri says that when I came I had two 'nanands' but now I'll be alone. Manno Bhabhi tells Neel that although I have a cordial reln with God but I want you to be born as my son in next life and if this does not happen then I'll fight with God. Shubra tells Ambika that she has given her lot of pain but still she knows her mother will forgive her. Samar says that he always thought once his sisters are married off he wld be alone on Rakhi fortunately his sisters wld be nearby.

Neel House

Rewa does arti of Neel & Shubra. Aapji tells Shubra that today you are entering this house may God bless this place. Rewa gives gift to Shubra & Neel and leaves. Aaji asks Neel to show Shubra arnd the house and to his room and tells her to take rest.

Nahar Room

Saloni asks Nahar after knowing the truth if he wld forgive her. Nahar tells her if I had committed this mistake then wld you have forgiven me? You did not trust me. I understd you cld not tell others but I am your husband. Why did you not trust me? Shubra's respect is imp to you and so it is to me. You are like a daughter to this house likewise I am son to your house. I am most hurt becoz you did not trust me. How wld you feel if you came to know abt a secret regd me from others. Saloni says that I tried to tell but for some reason it cld not materialize. I cannot change the past but I do promise that in future I'll not hide.

Nahar house-living room

Saloni is serving tea when Aditi snaps at her that they will take themselves. Saloni says that after knowing why I hid the truth from you all. I committed the mistake and apologize then why are you all still angry with me? Although I am bahu of this house but still I remain daughter of that house and did not tell for my parent's sake.

Neel House

Neel tells Shubra that I know its tough for both of us to accept each other, accept our relationship. It will take time to build our relnship and hence she shd sleep here and he leaves.

Nahar house-living room

Brijesh tells Saloni that now we the truth and you hid it for Shubra. We have no complains with you. You have preformed your duty towards your parents and now we finish this chapter and relation with that fly. We believe your honesty and character and we trust you. But the matter is different now since a bad deed has taken place but I cannot fight he society and bring disgrace to the fly honor. From today no one will keep any relation, nor visit or telephone Narpat and his fly. Saloni as a bahu from today you have to delete Papa, Mummy, brother, sister and maika from your life. Saloni is shocked. Nahar says what are you saying? Brijesh tells him no arguments and it's his last decision. Nahar is angry. Tara, Bhabho are disappointed. Dheer is happy.

Tomorrow: Rewa yells at Nahar that you had shown me the dreams!

mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thnks for update
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update soloni doesnt deserve this what is wrong with her in laws so what she didnt tell them about shubra being pregent ok i can understand nahar being angry becoz even i think that soloni should have talled nahar everything but telling soloni she cnt keep contatc with her parents thats just wrong.
Sony-Kurdi Groupbie
Sony-Kurdi
Sony-Kurdi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile
chicette20 Newbie
chicette20
chicette20

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I must say I feel a lot better about what is going on after having read this. I thought the family members would have ganged up on Saloni and treated her even more badly because of what Shubhra did, but I am glad to see that at least Bhabho understands why Saloni couldn't say anything about Neel-Shubhra marriage and it was Brijesh's idea that they cut all relation and not everybody deciding it. At least Saloni will have the support and sympathy of Bhabho and Tara and even maybe Nahar since from reading this, it doesn't sound like he agrees with Brijesh.
enigma6 Senior Member
enigma6
enigma6

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I understand Nahar's disappointment as he has always been a very supportive husband, and the fact that Saloni didn't take him into confidence has rightly hurt him. However, is he 100% justified? Is he not keeping some secrect from Saloni...the "key" and "locked room" thing? He must have some solid reason behind this, but the fact is he too is hiding something from his wife, whom he love and respect so much. As for Brijesh....I am surprised he said what he said inspite of Rewa's mother once being in the same boat as Subhra is today. Is it that he doesn't know abt. that incident? But how can that be? If Nahar knows, he sure knows too. Brijesh has always been shown as avery levelheaded, calm, kind, and fair person. This sudden change of heart doesn't suit him.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for teh lovely update !!!!

How strange !!! When she is married now anyway, what difference does it make now???

And I was wondering, does Kaveri not have a single good bone in her body??? Angry
Helai_4 Groupbie
Helai_4
Helai_4

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi, Thanks for the update but, where did Nahar go last night and what happened after it.

Go to top