preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
How can Lavanya not tell the house about the breakup?? Wasnt the engagement in a week?? When is that week going to come?? Anjali also said there are 2 engagements in the house... so if you dont tell the house that you broke up, then do you go ahead with the engagement???

Bad consistency... how can the CVs forget??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lavanya is CV'S PYARI LAADLI. she is the main lead of the show. how could she leave so easily. now i hate lavanya more than before
even if she doesnt leave, i'm fine with having her around as cupid... but at least dont think we are so dumb that we have forgotten their engagement was in a week! and nani wanted it before Payash... what the??? 
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think first payal&akash engagement will take place after that asr will anounce he is not getting engaged... . and all these will happen same day itself and everybody will be shocked to hear this announcement.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

How can Lavanya not tell the house about the breakup?? Wasnt the engagement in a week?? When is that week going to come?? Anjali also said there are 2 engagements in the house... so if you dont tell the house that you broke up, then do you go ahead with the engagement???

Bad consistency... how can the CVs forget??? 

I made a apost regarding this. I dont think LA is going to leave so soon.She just might remain the the show and very much in ASRs life aka Arhis life.😡
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Hey Kamalika !!
 Why do you hate La so much ??Is it because she is better than everybody on show.?😆

KHUSHI IS THE BEST. NOBODY IS AS GOOD AS KHUHSI
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

I think first payal&akash engagement will take place after that asr will anounce he is not getting engaged... . and all these will happen same day itself and everybody will be shocked to hear this announcement.

Yea and wen this happens the screen will freeze 😆. And we will hav to wait for Monday again!

Why do you ppl want La out ?? She is the sweetest and most loving and she wont ever harm ArHi.

No... I'm not saying La should go..  it's just that there was no consistency with what was shown earlier.. how can you not reveal your breakup when you know you are getting engaged in a few days??? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea and wen this happens the screen will freeze 😆. And we will hav to wait for Monday again!

Agree with the bolded lines... maybe they will tell after the pyash engagement.. but what about nani wanting ASR to get engaged/married first??? ðŸ˜•
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Hahaha..I was actually not talkng about you.Agree with you abt consistency.But I dont think La has any bad intentions behind this. She probably said all that for Payash and for ASR's family.She cares for them.

Hope you are right .😊