Ashish

we love you

you are the best

i agree wid u lolClap

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

LOL I think its easier to go crazy over something/someone when you are constantly discussing it/he/she with others! People kind of build on each other's enthusiasm.

Similar to the way people do crazy things in a crowd that they would never do otherwise. Regardless, DK is awesome, and that is thanks to Ashish.  Hug Can't argue with that!!

-DKaddict

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hi

Couldn't agree more dkaddict...i think the more u talk about it and especially everyones words effect u too...but i have never been so crazy over a start exepct SRK and now it is Ashish who might just take over SRK but we will see..

Samy

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hi
i just love srk,but ashish (dk)1is very good and good looking in td......... Wink
cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I agree with u twinecool i have fallen into his love trap as well.... he is just so charming that i can't resist loving himCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index