•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder why is it that Abha had to play a double role like karan did sometime back. It is quite ridiculous to see abha in both role not that she is not talented and not doing a good job, Its just that the CV's need to live up to their name and be creative and not bring back on old storyline in a different format - instead of Karan is now Abha.

It is beyond my imagination that Abha would have a twin sister out there like karan or someone would like just like abha and not related. Abha's parents with all those sanskars cannot possibly have a child out there. As for a look a like it is impossible to have someone out there looking identical to her.

Regarding abha behaving like a child, its just like pratibha I recalled when she came back to the house and she had a hard hit to her head. Now its abha to play such a role. what happen to the creatives? are they running out of ideas? I would hope not. Lets put this track behind us CV's and get on with something different
No offence, but it's said that there are 7 people in this world that share the same face. So, maybe they're using that concept. Besides it was said earlier in the show that CP has a twin sister and maybe Albeli's her daughter???
CP has a twin sister?? 😲
Takur said to CP about her sister at the time of Lata's marriage.. But no idea she has twin sister.. I thnk CP's has a younger sister..
i agree with you,cv's should give us a fresh storyline instead of repitition...one of you people have written that there are 7 people in the world that share the same face...this may be right...but it doesn't mean that those 7 people are living in the same country...even in the same city(ujjain)...as the cv's are showing here...they have to change their ideas...this is the 21st century...these past-stories are to be non-believeable...look-alikes😕...lost of mamory😕(that's got even by a minor scratch...i jst can't got this...)😲
the show is now ridiculous
Chandra Prabha has a twin sister? I know there was mention of her having a sister but not a twin.

I have to agree with sam-lilly
like i said  in the written update the show seems to have to new leads priyanka and kanika as everthing seems to be going their way as the writers have managed to piss off the viewing public to their best ability...imagine kanika having a strong hold on raj who would seem to be the most powerful person (that is with money on the show) dangling by a thread...and priyanka fighting for wealth wanting all for "her " son (keeping in mind they all are not living in SB but at thachur's house) who knows she might even try to gain thackur's house as well and  by having a total strange pose as her sister in law  well this one is so ridiculous as karan seems to be blinded only by abha's looks so i guess all that albeli have been doing to him is "normal"...maybe kanika and priyanka should have won for best "jodi" as the writers have mange to dismantel the relationship between abha and karan with "fake" abha...with the real abha having lost her memory this is turning into a nightmare as they may even have the real abha marry the goon and start another "jodi"...so CV well done 👏...i hope when this "bull crap" of a story is over we still have a viewing public and faithful fan following because we all know how they love to prolong ridiculous stories.so again a super duper round of applause👏
Originally posted by atena

like i said  in the written update the show seems to have to new leads priyanka and kanika as everthing seems to be going their way as the writers have managed to piss off the viewing public to their best ability...imagine kanika having a strong hold on raj who would seem to be the most powerful person (that is with money on the show) dangling by a thread...and priyanka fighting for wealth wanting all for "her " son (keeping in mind they all are not living in SB but at thachur's house) who knows she might even try to gain thackur's house as well and  by having a total strange pose as her sister in law  well this one is so ridiculous as karan seems to be blinded only by abha's looks so i guess all that albeli have been doing to him is "normal"...maybe kanika and priyanka should have won for best "jodi" as the writers have mange to dismantel the relationship between abha and karan with "fake" abha...with the real abha having lost her memory this is turning into a nightmare as they may even have the real abha marry the goon and start another "jodi"...so CV well done 👏...i hope when this "bull crap" of a story is over we still have a viewing public and faithful fan following because we all know how they love to prolong ridiculous stories.so again a super duper round of applause👏
Well said