Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A BREAK UP THAT EASY...NAAAH! (Page 4)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Shybabe..
It seems easy..because La knew ASR never had feelings for her from the beginning.She was from her side was keeping it live..it was one way. ASR never commited for anything to her. He was clear very clear to her...but I agree only mistake he did was announcing the engagement with her.
People telling ASR used La...but he just used her for the engagement announcement.
If la knew that he does have feelings then also she continued its her fault...SORRY. I am seeing lot of post for her..i know but it was one sided. People telling she changed for him..he never asked her to do it..Why blaming ASR for her change.
People are sympathizing with her..i also have it but its not that extreme for me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfanshybabe

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
nah... she's not upto anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

if ur thinking that la will be a vamp... i don't think so yaar... she loves arnav and she loves Khushi too! I don't think her realization was that abrupt actually... she's been getting so many signs every day! it's about time she realized yaar! Think positive jaanu! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabeMrDarcyfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

I think their break up was that easy, especially considering there was no love that existed at all from Arnav's side. The CVs did a good job here, Arnav acknowledged he hasn't been fair to Lavanya and no longer wanted to lead her on nor did Lavanya want to be lead on further. Both handled their break up maturely and that's that. It would make no sense to turn Lavanya negative.

shybabe

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I feel she knows what Arnav feels for Khushi..
When he told he respects her she said "Respect meri kartey ho, par pyaar..." Somewhere she wanted to say "Pyar Khushi se kartey ho"
I feel she has already got signs of Arnav 's feelings for Khushi..

shybabe

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

La knew ASR never had feelings for her from the beginning.She was from her side was keeping it live..it was one way. ASR never commited for anything to her. He was clear very clear to her...but I agree only mistake he did was announcing the engagement with her.
People telling ASR used La...but he just used her for the engagement announcement.
If la knew that he does have feelings then also she continued its her fault...SORRY. I am seeing lot of post for her..i know but it was one sided. People telling she changed for him..he never asked her to do it..

I agree.
I think it was an elegant break-up, so kudos to the writers.

ASR was always kind and gallant towards LA. It wasn't as if he was all luvshuv with her, and then changed. She always initiated physical contact with him, but he received it tenderly. When he told her she was moving into RM, she said, "what should I do? how should I be?"--and he clearly said, "don't do or be anything different."
He also defended her to Nani when Nani was asking LA whether she could cook or make tea--he said, "those things are not important to me."

In fact, an argument could be made that ASR did not change towards LA or develop new expectations of her--but LA DID CHANGE and most certainly developed new expectations from him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabeDiamondLife

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
May be there will be some twists and turns in future Winkas sanaya and daljeet said so...

shybabe

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
May be now La will help ASR & khushi to unite...
She will come to know about ASR & Khushi on the engagement day only.

shybabe

Go to top