India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A BREAK UP THAT EASY...NAAAH! (Page 3)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey Shy...La definitely seemed genuine when thinking about the family...you have to remember she has come to love all of them a lot, and in different ways they all accepted her... taught her a lot of things about life, for which she didn't care or realize...But yeah if SP want to they can definitely turn her into a vamp anytime Ouch

Edited by asha... - 14 December 2011 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinshybabe

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

The breakup was so classy. First time in my experience of watching these hindi soaps have I come across such a clean breakup.

That's how it should be  in real too. Honest about your feelings. Yes hearts are broken but you get over it. I am sure La will stay in the show. Atleast I am hoping she will as Khushi's friend.

jaaneshinshybabe

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
la worked to hard to get asr  she is not giving up so easy her really face will now come out not telling the family she will make him get engage to her  and there is an old saying that has always come true you best friend is your worst enemy  la+ kkg 

Edited by dumas - 14 December 2011 at 9:50am

sun2011shybabe

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I don't think Lavanya is upto something. It was clear that she did not want to tell them that because she cared for the family - although the line was missing or it was done intentionally - it was left hanging to when will the family come to know that their relationship has been called off. my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
C'mon yaar creepy snake is gonna stay for somemore time,why make her stay too.This story will never progress unless at least one of them exit.Hence I feel she is done for the time being

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
she was sweetheart and i luved the way they break up,,
it was easy because she already knew he dont luv her and it was not that much easy have you seen her tears?? she was cryig so it was very painfull for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinshybabeMrDarcyfan

lnp11 Groupbie
lnp11
lnp11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of your thoughts.  I think the break up was too easy.  Lavanya is a very sweet girl, her previous vampish behaviour might have been due to peer pressure. 

I think Arnav did get off easy.  She was too kind to him.  Probably in her heart she knew he did not love her and was hoping he would love her some day, but when he came out and clearly laid his cards on the table she accepted his decision.  She did not fight, ask for an explanation...she knew it  already.

My concern is even though she took it well..it really has not sunk in.  Lavanya might have had a feeling that something was not quite right.  However, in this situation the huge engagement ending, she is part of this family that she has been living with..when she realizes all that she is losing, she might feel differently.  The biggest stab is going to be when she finds out her best friend is the one he fell in love with..all under her very own trusting nose.  She might go through many more emotions.  As long as she stays away from those witchy friends I think she will not be influenced to get vampy. 

She is inherently a sweet girl.  Let us see how the story unfolds.  I think it is Lavanya's turn to teach Khushi a few things on how to carry herself with the rich and famous(Lavanya should move back to her apartment ).  This way they can keep Lavanya in the show and find her a good guy who will love her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfanshybabe

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I dont think La is going to turn into a Vamp! She KNOWS that ASR dosent love her! She KNEW before as well, but was in denial! This is why she kept shutting him down when he tired to talk to her! She knew what was coming! I felt bad for her! She is in love with this guy and now attached to the family too! She is totally infatuated with him, so kept staying even when she FELT something was off!

I liked the way that conversation went! It was about THEIR relationship and the lack of Romantic attachment by ASR, NOT about Khushi and all that other stuff!

End of the day this is NOT about Khushi, but about the lack of depth in the ASR-La relationship, which if they had got more committed to each other, would have ended in disaster anyway!

So lets hope that La will leave, but after PAYASH engagement! I bet La and ASR will tell the family they dont want to get engaged on the same day as PAYASH and that they will stick to the "original date"! However, after PAYASH engagement, they will come out with the truth!

They are ALL hiding the facts! Khushi RE her engagement, and La-ASR RE their non-engagement and break up! I think this is happening for a reason! But lets hope no more Stupid misunderstandings for ARHI!

The article did say that Arnav WILL find out Khushi's engagement is over, but will not know WHO she was engaged to! The WHO is the key point!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 December 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lnp11jaaneshinsun2011shybabe

Go to top