Tu jahan chalega.. mera saya sath hoga! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Jahan main jaati hoon wahin chale aate ho

chori chori mere dil mein samate ho

ye toh batao ke tum mere kaun ho? 😳

Hum toh tere aashiq hain sadiyon purane, chahe tu maane chahe na maane!!😆

AshNi ka milna toh likha tha.. aur woh bhi Mumbai mein, the city where dreams and desires come true! So apt!!! Aamchi Mumbai, happening Mumbai!👍🏼

Great great epi today! 

Ranga was super cute waiting for Anji's phone call and all but falling over himself to get into her good books!! Cho Chweet!!😳. 

Mallu and Sue smirking away to glory thinking their devious plan worked! 👎🏼What a shame for Mallu.. she actually looked happy dreaming about Ashu wearing a "Sehra" and coming for her😆' khwabon ki duniya se bahar niklo, Mallu!!😃Shameless Sue putting ideas into her head!! She OVERdid her scheming tactics, OVERanalyzed, and went for OVERkill.. and her ideas therefore spell "O.V.E.R" for Mallu as far as Ashu goes!! 😡

And Mallu so shamelessly wears her heart on her sleeve.. main toh tumhe miss karoongi, kya tum bhi mujhe miss karoge?"' Gosh. totally embarrassing!!😲

But couldn't understand Nidhi's reluctance to go to Mumbai.. why? She should be grabbing every opportunity that comes her way..  It took Rohan's reverse psychology to get her to go..😆

Armaan is a compete doll!!! Again he brought the super-sexy smile back again on Dr McSexy's gorgeous face!! *huffing* *panting* *drooling*.. 😳And he lost the stuffy blazer too!!! Yippee!!'. (looks like RS follows the stuff we write on IF!) He looked mind-bogglingly, heart-stoppingly handsome.. now if only he'd loosen the tie and undo a couple of buttons !!! (*double drool*)☺️

Ashu's speech at the end was so touching ala Munnabhai , about how much he's learnt from a certain intern!! (really if all docs spoke like that in conventions, we'd be having more "hug n kiss" and less "diagnosis"!! 😆)? Titli was all but stopping herself from running into Raja's arms!! The tears in her eyes spoke volumes of her pyaar for her Raja!!. 😭

Gosh, cannot wait to see what happens tomorrow at the dinner.. sweety munchkin😆 Armu is making sure they sit next to each other!! Love you sooo much'Armaan.. you are the GOODS!!! 

Gonna have a restless night today imagining the look on Ashu's face when he sees Nidhi looking like a bombshell in that sexy sari!!! OOOHHH !!! BTW, does traditional wear mean our Doc Handsome will be in a kurta tomorrow??? *hormonal oversurge* *dying drooling*!!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
@Lizzie:  Awwi.. u r so cute.. i was actually smiling thru ur post.. ha haha..  if not with shirt, let it b with kurta/kaftan wat say..

aye haaye.. gazab dhayenge dono.. ek saath ek frame me.. OMG!!
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

BTW, does traditional wear mean our Doc Handsome will be in a kurta tomorrow??? *hormonal oversurge* *dying drooling*!!!

😍 ☺️..he will look drop dead dashing and so so virile..hye let him step out of those stuffy coats please...
Another OK sort of episode ...

Well, when he was talking about INTERN, every one can understand how it affected him more than the hospital . though that talk did not do wonders for me , something was lacking in it , 

So Armaan Jaan is there , good he will take care of two stubborn kids . 
on the epi i was just like
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

ashu ki kamal ki speech
haaye i was smiling the whole way out and was staring foolishly😛
the way he indirectly adressed nidz was amazing or i should say shuper cute😍
hothon pe aisi baat wo dabata chala aaya
khul gayi aaj wahi baat allah haaye allah☺️
ashu was so lost in nidhi's memories that it was actually not ashu but his heart who delievered that speech
haaye hatts off and bhala ho aisi conferences ka 👍🏼
ashu's face had both feelings the sweet and bitter ones
and nidhi's eyes filled with tears just killed me☺️
so dreamy that scene was😍
awww
super super super episode👍🏼
cute episode...best part was Ashu's speech at convention...it was OTT..but my romantic side loved itt...and Nidhi's expression were mindblowing..She is growing as an actress...But Show stealer is MB..loved him in every scene...Teddy bear is so huggable..cutiepie...😳

Thanks Tanu for the update. I always enjoy reading your posts.

All in all today's episode was good. Ash's speech about Nidhi and Nidhi's tears knowing that Dr A is talking about her was superb. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode with both Ash and Nidhi sitting in presence of each other in traditional dress…🤗👍🏼

Though one thing bothers me in this serial.. Unprofessional scenes, Nidhi taking Anji's call while in convention…hmmm was that necessary? Could not it be done some where else?. Hope RS will take care of these things. Also Nidhi was the last member to enter the conference. I just want to see Nidhi grown-up as a doctor at least now on and not leave trace for anyone to talk about her professional conduct.

Loved today's epi... Ashu's speech was so heart touching❤️, really loved it! Can't wait for the dinner party timorrow!
Nidhi's looks beautiful in the blue saree... looks like she''ll hesitate to go first, but will def attend it!

Thanks for ur lovely update Tanu!
Thanks tanu for lovely post on today's Epic..it ws heartwarming to see nidhi gv a stern smile with pyaar ke assu on her face & eyes when ashu ws showering praise abt her. am already dreaming with open eyes what's gonna happen in tmrow epic. Can't wait. Aaj raat neend thik se nahi ayyegi mujhe.

Lovely update Tanu as always 😊.

A point to note is that about 80% of the episodes in KTLK or for that matter any daily soap had absolutely nothing in terms of cohesive logic in them. So to expect it now would be asking for too much. Should keep in mind that this is a daily soap and it is extremely hard for the makers to grab eyeballs in the face of competition from long running soaps (tho i wonder why they have to run over 2 years 😕) like BV, Saathiya , YRKKH, Sasual Genda phool etc etc. So looking at it this way, the makers and the channel are doing a great great job 👏.
I loved this episode. Rohan, I am liking him more after this episode. AshNi ko ek saath conference main jo meet karne me jo uska haath tha😳
Ashus speech at the conference made no sense. It is supposed to be an All India Conference and the dialogues were totally not in keeping with the professional environment, writer ji please soch ke likhiye😆. Par ye agar titli ke aakhon mein pyaar aur khushi ke aasoon laaye tho kya kehna. It felt like titli was so overwhelmed with emotions that she would get up and run straight into Saiyaanjis arms if he would let her😳.

Lastly Sarees totally suit KK. She is the most gorgeous looking actress on indian TV, someone who looks good in almost as good in western and indian wear. Saiyaanji apni gorgeous titli ko dekh kar kuch kar ne baite.😉

It was super romantic😍. Loving the chemistry between KK and MB. They are simply awesome together. 👏