Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

the official SPA spoilers!!!! Read! (Page 9)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
lolzz no need to say sorry aakriti LOL
I am just happy anurag didn't win. He is such a terrible father. LOL LOL LOL

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Happy tulip!!Anu is a terrible father, Now happy!!I made ur day by saying this right, so be happy and have fun!!LOLLOL

Edited by madiha_17 - 26 March 2006 at 2:42pm
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gauri_hiten

Thanks..Manoj won Heart ..
Awesome.. Embarrassed N KA best jodi.. Clap

so true gauri,hats off to uClap

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by eternaldreamer

these awards are fultu rigged

this time they have given each atleast one and made the entire parivar khush!!

Kavya and anjali the best jodi is the biggest joke, today i read in the paper they postponed the death of kavya so that they cld be nominated the best jodi!! That itself shows how rigged the shows are for those two cannot win over either a sumit kumkum, bajaj prerna or nandini karan!! Just not possible

So who is bothered just sit back and enjoy the characters on ur daily dose....these awards are just a whole load of crap, though honestly am glad that onu baba did not win the pita award over bajaj Wink

Exactly my sentiments as well Kari. They very well tricked us into indirectly creating hype for the SPA- if we'd known that it was gonna be such a crappy thing I SWEAR I would have not given a single vote to anyone, even if Ronit was nominated or not!

This is just so unfair- if you are asking the people to vote- why not stick to the people's decision? This is gross yaar! Really we all were highly dis-illusioned. Kavya is another form of Anurag- but Kavya is LOADS dumber than Anurag- he really doesnt have a brain- IDIOT!

Dunnno why they gave away jodi thingy to them!! Sheeesh!

This is what always happens........when someone you like doesn't win......you put the others down........let me tell you that KA was the best desreved out of all jodis......atleast it's fresh......and you have no right to give comments like those........and if it goes to KAVYA.....you have never even watched him..........so don't be judging him without knowing anything!!......He's lot better than Anurag anyways.......and mind you,I have watched KZK!!!!Angry

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
KAVY AND ANJALI IS THE AWESOME JODI AND IT WAS EXPECTED THAT THEY WILL HAVE A TOUGH COMPETITION WITH BP!! KA WAS IN MORE CHANCES TO WIN SO THEY DID!!!THEY ROCK COMPLETELY, MAN!!
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

guys read this......our Kavyanjali jodi is now a real life jodiWink

They totally deserved the best jodi award!Smile

Kavya, Anjali's love story

Ejiaz Khan is smitten by Anita Hassanandani

Reena Thapar Kapoor

*  But is Ejiaz Khan's declaration a PR gimmick or just a ploy to keep skeletons in the closet?

Balaji's love-birds Kavya and Anjali, of Kavyanjali, have set the small screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry on screen. Just a few days before parting ways with the show and his co-star Anita Hassanandani, actor Ejiaz Khan admits to having a soft corner for his on-screen lover.

So, is Ejiaz smitten by the petite Anita? The actor blushes profusely. "We're very close," he says.  "In fact, she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita."

Ejiaz says that it was after working with Anita and spending quality time with her on the sets that he realised his true feelings for her. "There is no romance between us, at least not yet, but people refuse to believe that," he says. "I don't blame them because the kind of chemistry we share says it all. Not many actors on TV have succeeded in achieving the kind of comfort level with their co-stars, as Anita and I have."

Khan confesses that he hasn't felt affection as strongly for anyone else in his life. "I'm told that we look good together.  People actually said that backstage, at the Star Parivaar awards," he says.

What does his family think of their friendship? "I don't discuss work with my family but my dad agrees that Anita and I look terrific together," he smiles. Ejiaz is obviously in love and, what's more, his family too seems to have given him the green signal.

So, what's stopping him from taking the plunge? "I'm waiting for Anita to say 'yes' to me," he says. While Ejiaz is open about his feelings for her, Anita has always maintained that they are just 'good friends'.  In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, she had said, ""Ours is a platonic friendship, there is no romance." Currently, she is away shooting for her regional film down South and was not available for comment on Ejiaz's surprise confession.

*  We're very close. she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita – Ejiaz Khan

Edited by Supergirl7 - 26 March 2006 at 3:14pm
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx sheen di........ya,they totally rock!! Big smile
sus143 IF-Dazzler
sus143
sus143

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by eternaldreamer

these awards are fultu rigged

this time they have given each atleast one and made the entire parivar khush!!

Kavya and anjali the best jodi is the biggest joke, today i read in the paper they postponed the death of kavya so that they cld be nominated the best jodi!! That itself shows how rigged the shows are for those two cannot win over either a sumit kumkum, bajaj prerna or nandini karan!! Just not possible

So who is bothered just sit back and enjoy the characters on ur daily dose....these awards are just a whole load of crap, though honestly am glad that onu baba did not win the pita award over bajaj Wink

Exactly my sentiments as well Kari. They very well tricked us into indirectly creating hype for the SPA- if we'd known that it was gonna be such a crappy thing I SWEAR I would have not given a single vote to anyone, even if Ronit was nominated or not!

This is just so unfair- if you are asking the people to vote- why not stick to the people's decision? This is gross yaar! Really we all were highly dis-illusioned. Kavya is another form of Anurag- but Kavya is LOADS dumber than Anurag- he really doesnt have a brain- IDIOT!

Dunnno why they gave away jodi thingy to them!! Sheeesh!

This is what always happens........when someone you like doesn't win......you put the others down........let me tell you that KA was the best desreved out of all jodis......atleast it's fresh......and you have no right to give comments like those........and if it goes to KAVYA.....you have never even watched him..........so don't be judging him without knowing anything!!......He's lot better than Anurag anyways.......and mind you,I have watched KZK!!!!Angry

Angryexactly dey r more deserving dats why dey even won ita best jodi awards.eijaz n anita r da 1 who won 2 awards in best jodi..ppl r not dat crazy 2 vote sum1 budday lyk mr. baja or woteva...btw let me tell you eijaz is way betta den anurag.he dun even knw how 2 act in emotional sence..if he wud have been betta actor den ekta cud have given em more serial offer bt hez jus sticking wiv kzk..eijaz rockz

Edited by sus143 - 26 March 2006 at 3:53pm

Go to top